Obnoxious Leftist refuses to sit next to Trump supporter on plane

Is your wife Jewish? It looks like a Yom Kippur type thing.

In the meantime, I’m thinking of ordering this pin for my science experiment on the “Flight of Liberals.” It’s rather classy, and nobody but an absolutely obnoxious leftist could object.

I think it's primarily a Christian gathering, but all women are welcome. Don't Hebrews also celebrate the Biblical Esther's bravery too? She was about as Jewish as Jewish can get.

I just listened again. It’s even worse - SHE isn’t demanding a new seat. She is DEMANDING that the Trump voter move to a different seat!

Do these people understand how obnoxious they are?

P.S. I can’t imagine that her husband has to live with that.
Oh the irony.

How did these liberals become such arrogant, holier-than-thou people? Now we have an especially nasty one demanding a different seat because Her Majesty won’t sit next to someone who voted for Trump.

tRumpling don't shower often enough.

I think it's primarily a Christian gathering, but all women are welcome. Don't Hebrews also celebrate the Biblical Esther's bravery too? She was about as Jewish as Jewish can get.
We definitely celebrate Esther’s bravery! That’s what Purim is all about.

How did these liberals become such arrogant, holier-than-thou people? Now we have an especially nasty one demanding a different seat because Her Majesty won’t sit next to someone who voted for Trump.

I immediately put on Fox News. My seat my choice.

On an airplane you always have to shut your mouth!

Her husband seemed like he was used to her getting them kicked out of places. He just quietly complied.

This is why I don’t talk politics in public. You never know what unhinged person you’ll run in to…and I don’t put bumper stickers on my vehicle…because someone might decide they want to key your car.

At the end of the day, nothing good can come from it, so I leave politics for here on usmb..where we’re all a little nuts 🤪

Don't call them liberals. Democrats are hardcore authoritarian intolerant racists. There is nothing liberal about them.

I have a flight coming up. Should I order a Trump shirt and see what happens? I will look upon it as a science experiment.

Also, I am flying out of Washington, DC - liberals galore!
Lisa… I’d sit next to you as long as you kept your foul mouth shut

They're eaten up with worms and blood parasites too. If you ever have to render first aid to someone after a car wreck, always ask who they voted for last year.
Both sides have parasites.
You PROVE to be one of them.
Congrats Old Man.
Take that NAP.

I wouldn't want some nasty stinky left winger sitting next to me anyway. Half of them fail to bathe regularly, eww!

1600281736325.png

I just listened again. It’s even worse - SHE isn’t demanding a new seat. She is DEMANDING that the Trump voter move to a different seat!
I'm surprised she didn't want him thrown off the jet--- while in the air. I mean, how DARE people think different than her!

Do these people understand how obnoxious they are?
NOT ONE BIT. After all, they were BORN right on every issue.

P.S. I can’t imagine that her husband has to live with that.
He will, if he knows what's good for him. He will just internalize it cutting 15 years off his life (and happy he did so).

Dimwingers are intolerant, racist, obnoxious, arrogant, and downright weird Snowflakes.

Forum List

Back