'Boiling with anger': Social media erupts after Trump Q&A disaster with Black reporters

Former President Donald Trump's appearance at the National Association of Black Journalists Convention on Wednesday was met with fierce backlash on social media, after the former president ranted off-topic for much of the discussion, and complained that the microphones weren't working.

In addition to insulting the Black journalists who interviewed him, the MAGA hopeful also claimed not to know the race of his opponent, Vice President Kamala Harris, whose mother was Indian, and whose father is Jamaican.

Responding to whether he will denounce Republicans who claim Harris is a "DEI hire," Trump said the vice president "was Indian all the way, and then all of a sudden, she made a turn and she went, she became a Black person."

MSNBC's Symone Sanders wrote via X: "Okay people let’s not just repeat Donald Trump’s claims about Vice President Harris without saying what he said about the VP is both false and rooted in racism."

Ex-Trump communications director Alyssa Farah Griffin commented: "These comments won’t just hurt him with the black community. Most Americans (but apparently not Trump!) understand the concept of being biracial and that to talk this way about anyone’s race is offensive."

Washington Post columnist Karen Attiah emphasized: "Room is boiling with anger and disappointment right now."

Speaking to other issues Trump was asked about, NPR investigative correspondent Tom Dreisbach noted: "Trump says he would pardon Jan. 6 rioters convicted of assaulting police, because 'they were convicted by a very, very tough system.' Approximately 140 officers were injured that day."

Just can't hide it when you are a racist.

He just can't help himself, now watch the racist flock here to defend him.
That's weird. I didn't hear any boiling anger from that audience. I heard a lot of laughing at Trump telling that woman off, though.

I think it is you that are boiling with anger, if I can say so without it making you even more angry.

What he claims he is a tough guy, so now he can't handle a few females asking him some tough questions. LOL.

Handled it very well, I think.

Yea he is so brave.

True that.

The hell with all that weak ass crap, when is your orange god going to debate Harris?

From "https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4788623-trump-willing-debate-harris/" [dated 7/23/2024]:

Former President Trump said Tuesday he would be willing to debate Vice President Harris more than once in the upcoming election cycle, even as he signaled he may not be willing to participate in a debate hosted by ABC News.
Trump said he would “absolutely” debate Harris, the likely Democratic nominee after President Biden stepped aside, at least once before Election Day. But he blasted ABC News, the planned host for a Sept. 10 presidential debate.
“I have at least equal say, and I don’t like the idea of ABC,” Trump told reporters on a press call. “I would be willing to do more than one debate actually.”

1722561565155.png

Harris (~0:22): "This is a party, we're about unity, we're about inclusion, we are about Free Expression..."

Hypocrisy in action because, in reality, They divide at every chance, exclude anyone who does not go along with their communist agenda, and created the "Disinformation Agency" to kill free expression on every platform they could control.

ROFL

They are going to say, "Thxs Pres. Obama"
Biden/Harris
Taking the number of uninsured Americans to an all-time low
Job growth in Biden’s first three years outperformed any previous president
The cost of living is going down the past 3 years
Net worth, for individuals, has climbed under Biden
A rise in real wages for lower-income workers is bridging the gap
Stock market reaching new highs
Violent crimes, especially homicides, have decreased
Unemployment lowest in over 20 years

Trump/Pence
Increased the national debt by 7.8 trillion dollars. The most of any one term President

Yes, massive spends agreed by the Repubs and signed off by Trump. Hell, Trump asked for more the 3rd round than even the Dems were willing to spend....yet you think the Repubs are some how better about spending than the Dems
Trump signed off on the misnomer Inflation Reduction Act? I never hear about Democrats calling for cut in spending. They are all to willing to run the tab and call for the high income earners to pay their “fair share”.

Thats not a lie

Harris does claim to be black when she thinks it helps her politically
Please,Harris went to Howard University, an historically black college.
She has been a member of AKA, a black sorority. It has ben a big part of her life.
That was way before she was involved in politics.

Trump is an evangelistic Christian when it benefits him politically.
He declares there are good people in white supremacist groups when it benefits him politically. Or maybe because he leans toward white supremacy.

Now asking this orange clown questions is attacking him. Tell me the questions she asked him that were inappropriate.
you stupid leftwing idiot ! there is an long montage of attacks and accusations as soon as the interview started .. the std you are more than likely infected with has reached your brain ..

Forum List

Back