Question about your funeral. ???

I never knew so many Jewish people could exist at one place !!
I did not connect at all but I have been an anti social odd ball all my life

You see a lot of young Jews with Uzis waking around too

I remember an interview with a Canadian Jewish woman in Israel. She made a weird comment but I suppose I get her point, she said she likes Canada because she is different there. Being Jewish in Israel is just being one of the "regular" citizens lol. It was an odd comment and I'm not sure if she was a practising person of Faith or just one connected via lineage.'

It is a country that needs to survive because as we are seeing worldwide right now, worse than I have ever seen in my lifetime' there are protests, rallies, open attacks and hatred towards Jewish people and Israel was reborn post-WWII for just this danger. It is a place for Jews to go "home" to.

This is a sad reality today and not enough people are really speaking about this. Similar to Christians around the world really but Judaism has the history of persecution.

I remember an interview with a Canadian Jewish woman in Israel. She made a weird comment but I suppose I get her point, she said she likes Canada because she is different there. Being Jewish in Israel is just being one of the "regular" citizens lol. It was an odd comment and I'm not sure if she was a practising person of Faith or just one connected via lineage.'

It is a country that needs to survive because as we are seeing worldwide right now, worse than I have ever seen in my lifetime' there are protests, rallies, open attacks and hatred towards Jewish people and Israel was reborn post-WWII for just this danger. It is a place for Jews to go "home" to.

This is a sad reality today and not enough people are really speaking about this. Similar to Christians around the world really but Judaism has the history of persecution.

A lot of short pushy people!!
I did stay a night at king David hotel !

Had to fight for my spot in the buffet
We also saw old Roman acqu ducks

Bury me head first and halfway down so the world can kiss my ass.

Or better yet...

I never heard of this song or band before but I really like it. As for me, I choose to be buried next to my (eventual husband) and buried with my two favorite stuffed animals that I got when I was three and five years old. Patch the Dalmatian from 101 Dalmatians that I got from my Grandma and Pawpaw when I was three and my Simba stuffed animal that I got from my parents when I was five.

Donating to science might be the thing to do because I guess it helps students learn anatomy and whatever else they may be studying.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. How much is it to cremate a person anyway?

Cost of cremation can vary alot. Depends on your area, and the funeral home and whatever other services you want.

Just be very careful with the funeral homes that will play on your sympathies and guilt you into buying more than you bargained for. This had happened with my mother when my dad had passed. He had only wanted basic cremation and for the family to dispose of the ashes according to his wishes. She and I had went to the funeral home, got all the paperwork figured out, signed and paid for. Simple cremation, simple urn. But before we were to pick up his ashes, the home had called my mother and talked her into buying a 'shelf' on a wall that wasn't even built yet at the cost of several thousand dollars. I was pissed and ended up having an attorney friend contact them with a threat of a lawsuit, to which they backed off.

Forum List

Back