Obnoxious Leftist refuses to sit next to Trump supporter on plane

every patriot in this country hate Trump and MAGA and we will destroy all of them. Since they put a women , one that is black in from of MAGA's and these women hating bigots are frothing at the mouth , just listen to their remarks. Their hate and ugliness is so prevalent and so telling that Trump no longer is a candidate for head of this country , Not even the worse of the conservatives wants a country that is that ugly. , but that isn't the end we still have to put MAGA in the same grave as Trump.

It's sad how some people have fallen under the spell of their choice of media and place that media's tenets above the Golden Rule to do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

This is why I don’t talk politics in public. You never know what unhinged person you’ll run in to…and I don’t put bumper stickers on my vehicle…because someone might decide they want to key your car.

At the end of the day, nothing good can come from it, so I leave politics for here on usmb..where we’re all a little nuts 🤪
Same

Not because I am a coward like you but because I do not need the hassle.

No one wants to be around MAGA's. like Trump they smell. I would rather live in a neighborhood of illegals then live next to one Trump supporter. Now that trump will be going to jail, because he can't win total control of the country to stay out of jail and to gain power ,he will be asking his microbe followers to kill for him and they will so , no one wants to be anywhere near these scum bags.
Red hats are bottom of the barrel.

How did these liberals become such arrogant, holier-than-thou people? Now we have an especially nasty one demanding a different seat because Her Majesty won’t sit next to someone who voted for Trump.

LInk was broken? Perhaps they lifted the video.

Forum List

Back