Obnoxious Leftist refuses to sit next to Trump supporter on plane

Every plane I have ever ridden on had at least one asshole in it. Same with every train, bus, concert cue, baseball or football game, shopping mall, restaurant, freeway, or pretty much any other public place.
So why is it a "story" that some random MAGAt just happened to encounter an equally rando asshole in a public place?
Because you are beginning to get scared....and so you are already pulling out the "persecuted victim" card.
You have seen just enough of the new writing on the wall that is telling you that not only is Trump going to lose his ass to Kamala Harris but he's such a drain on the GOP down ballot that Dems are also gonna keep the Senate and take the House in November.
You're preparing for that by playing the poor, poor persecuted victim card already.
Nice pivot.
Next up....
"WHAAAH!
THEY CHEATED!"
But this wasn’t an asshole. This is simply someone who didn’t vote the way you leftists demand.

There was only one asshole in that row of seats, and it wasn’t the Trump voter.

I don’t get it, you are that childish and intolerant that you can’t be civil for a couple hours? Total stupidity on the woman’s part and she made everyone else’s flight a lot better.

FU. if the Dems succeed in manipulating Obama’s next puppet - an total airhead who was picked because of female blackness - into the White House, the revolt will make Jan 6 look like a picnic.
Bring it on! I can't wait to see all the Ashli Babbits bleeding out in the streets of our cities at the hands of U.S. troops.
I do feel that is what it's going to take to send this MAGAt movement back where it belongs....back into the dark basement.

I don’t get it, you are that childish and intolerant that you can’t be civil for a couple hours? Total stupidity on the woman’s part and she made everyone else’s flight a lot better.
When I first watched it, I thought the man to her right - who was keeping quiet - was just an unlucky passenger who happened to get seated there. Then it turned out that he was the bitch’s HUSBAND, and just let her rant and wail against the Trump voter.

I live in a town overwhelmed with that personality. The husband was a typical democrat wuss. I guess you’d call that being deminated by his wife. A deminatrix.
I think the mother-in-law either faked or caused her own death just to permanently avoid those two.

Bring it on! I can't wait to see all the Ashli Babbits bleeding out in the streets of our cities at the hands of U.S. troops.
I do feel that is what it's going to take to send this MAGAt movement back where it belongs....back into the dark basement.
That was ONE person, and she wasn’t even killed by a Trump voter. How does that compare to the dozens of murders, at dozens of cities, that the BLM savages committed all summer long.

“MAGA” movement is simply the movement who won’t quietly sit by as you leftists absolutely destroy everything good about this country and turn it into a 3rd-world banana republic, with another brainless Obama puppet at the helm.

Shame on you.

I live in a town overwhelmed with that personality. The husband was a typical democrat wuss. I guess you’d call that being deminated by his wife. A deminatrix.
I think the mother-in-law either faked or caused her own death just to permanently avoid those two.
Are you in the DC area? That’s common among liberal couples - the woman is a bitch, and the man completely hen-pecked.

Every plane I have ever ridden on had at least one asshole in it. Same with every train, bus, concert cue, baseball or football game, shopping mall, restaurant, freeway, or pretty much any other public place.
So why is it a "story" that some random MAGAt just happened to encounter an equally rando asshole in a public place?
Because you are beginning to get scared....and so you are already pulling out the "persecuted victim" card.
You have seen just enough of the new writing on the wall that is telling you that not only is Trump going to lose his ass to Kamala Harris but he's such a drain on the GOP down ballot that Dems are also gonna keep the Senate and take the House in November.
You're preparing for that by playing the poor, poor persecuted victim card already.
Nice pivot.
Next up....
"WHAAAH!
THEY CHEATED!"

1722567116715.png

How did these liberals become such arrogant, holier-than-thou people? Now we have an especially nasty one demanding a different seat because Her Majesty won’t sit next to someone who voted for Trump.

all MAGA's are like Trump they all take to much drugs and that makes them shit in their pants all the time. I would never sit next to a pile of shit. Only other shitters will sit next to a pile of excrement.

No one wants to be around MAGA's. like Trump they smell. I would rather live in a neighborhood of illegals then live next to one Trump supporter. Now that trump will be going to jail, because he can't win total control of the country to stay out of jail and to gain power ,he will be asking his microbe followers to kill for him and they will so , no one wants to be anywhere near these scum bags.

Forum List

Back