Methane Gas being released into the Earth Atmosphere , a bigger threat than CO2 , from human Carbon gas release.?!!

You. Germany was not able to attack the USA. Never. Also today Germany is not able to attack the USA. And world war 1+2 are by the way only the same war. Hitler was born in the battlefields of world war 1.

You do realize that history records the Germans as the aggressors, right? I'm not making this stuff up. It's pretty common knowledge.

This we know. This diagram is no joke.
When heat circulation from the Atlantic to the Arctic is disrupted the northern hemisphere glaciates and the planet cools. When heat circulation from the Atlantic to the Arctic is restored northern hemisphere glaciation melts and the planet warms. It's that simple.

It's an important point. It's idiotic of you to blame anything that happened to Germany on anyone else but the Germans.

So Mr. Miller and her little daughter did do suicide because "you" threw a bomb in her living room during World War 2. Also an interesting aspect of the weirdness of the people of the USA. The grandson of her daughter will by the way get next year a Nobel price - if he would live. Bad luck not to know for what.

So Mr. Miller and her little daughter did do suicide because "you" threw a bomb in her living room during World War 2. Also an interesting aspect of the weirdness of the people of the USA. The grandson of her daughter will by the way get next year a Nobel price - if he would live. Bad luck not to know for what.
That's as irrational as blaming God for miscarriages.

When heat circulation from the Atlantic to the Arctic is disrupted the northern hemisphere glaciates and the planet cools. When heat circulation from the Atlantic to the Arctic is restored northern hemisphere glaciation melts and the planet warms. It's that simple.

Good grief. USA - ¿why do you exist?

Satana, you are really an interesting challenger.

Took a long time and I'm new born now
I can see the day that I bleed for
And if it's agreed there's a need
To play the game and to win again
I'm winning
I'm winning
I'm winning
I'm winning
I'm winning
And I don't intend on losing again

Took a long time and I'm new born now
I can see the day that I bleed for
And if it's agreed there's a need
To play the game and to win again
I'm winning
I'm winning
I'm winning
I'm winning
I'm winning
And I don't intend on losing again

You will lose because you will die.

The flesh is of no avail.

Then you will get problems after your death because I will make a spaghetti out of you in a nice black hole and weave you to a flying carpet - or do you really think the extremely aggressive way you are living will let you rest in peace after your death?

Then you will get problems after your death because I will make a spaghetti out of you in a nice black hole and weave you to a flying carpet - or do you really think the extremely aggressive way you are living will let you rest in peace after your death?
You misspelled "extremely truthful" way of living and yes, I do.

Forum List

Back