Why the #### is trump even giving the FBI the time of day

Don't talk to law enforcement period. Interrogate me and my attorney.
Yep.

Last year the FBI and VSP showed-up on my mom's doorstep following-up on a murder of a LEO that happened in my AO back in '83......My dad was a police captain at the time......It was a total shit-show.

I happened to be there making a home repair and told the FBI guy to leave the property. The VSP investigator I allowed to stay on the porch while I explained to him that my mom was diminished mentally so don't come back around anymore.

He explained that it was a joint investigation and when it's handed off (due to retirement/reassignment) they do the interviews again. I told him to make a note that she was diminished mentally, he did and left.

No shit, never talk to the feds.

Next week's breathless headline.....Trump to be indicted for lying to the FBI.
Well the abominable Lie passing the rounds in every
democrat nook & cranny no longer holds water.
That there is NO Deep State
yeah right.Like there are no guppies.
Or sky-blue-pink Fairy's on every big city block.
In predominently Blue States.

Yep.

Last year the FBI and VSP showed-up on my mom's doorstep following-up on a murder of a LEO that happened in my AO back in '83......My dad was a police captain at the time......It was a total shit-show.

I happened to be there making a home repair and told the FBI guy to leave the property. The VSP investigator I allowed to stay on the porch while I explained to him that my mom was diminished mentally so don't come back around anymore.

He explained that it was a joint investigation and when it's handed off (due to retirement/reassignment) they do the interviews again. I told him to make a note that she was diminished mentally, he did and left.
I've read about the Sgt. Dennis Smedley case before. I have a cold case, true crime habit. It's interesting that y'all are close to that case. Yep, the cold cases get handed off, reopened, and off they go re-interview everyone that's still alive. No trespassing without a warrant is what I'd tell them.

Forum List

Back