Libs, are you OK with this?

A Republican school shooter shot at a Republican candidate because he was close in proximity. I am on record as being outraged at republicans for shooting at their candidate.
He donated money to your party. He was a lib. Like you. If he were alive you d donate to his bail fund.

Says the IBC. Bot malfunction?
What’s the IBC? You mean the IBA?

The IBA has never released the test results or indicated what test they used.

The IBA is also led by Russians and accused of widespread corruption and lack of transparency. So much so that the IOC and USA boxing no longer work with them, so their credibility is somewhat suspect.

What’s the IBC? You mean the IBA?

The IBA has never released the test results or indicated what test they used.

The IBA is also led by Russians and accused of widespread corruption and lack of transparency. So much so that the IOC and USA boxing no longer work with them, so their credibility is somewhat suspect.
Look at the person. Do you see a man or a woman? Hmmmmm?

Bot malfunction?

IBA

IBC is international boxing commission

He donated money to your party. He was a lib. Like you. If he were alive you d donate to his bail fund.
He was a registered republican gun nut who wore hunting gear wanted to be on the rifle team. He was a right wing dreamboat up until he shot near Trumps ear.

So you don’t know. You just believe the shit you read on twitter?
Khelif was disqualified from the 2023 world championships after failing an unspecified gender eligibility test, and her presence at the Paris Olympics has become a divisive issue.

Why not? You post on this board, Bot. What is your purpose?

So this is a female that was born in a way that causes her to have higher testosterone levels than normal?

He was a registered republican gun nut who wore hunting gear wanted to be on the rifle team. He was a right wing dreamboat up until he shot near Trumps ear.
Did he donate to libs? Yep. Follow the money. Gun was his dad’s.

You’re dodging. Are you upset he misfired. Yes or no? Simple question, bitch.

Men beating up women. Ask a biologist what a woman is. But but but reproductive rights. You are all hypocrites

NOPE.
100% No.
This has been my stance FOREVER.

Create a 3rd Category.

Men
Women
Other Freaks

I don't see a problem with my suggestion.

NOPE.
100% No.
This has been my stance FOREVER.

Create a 3rd Category.

Men
Women
Other Freaks

I don't see a problem with my suggestion.
Bigot
Racist
How dare you?

Sound familiar, Winco?

You don’t like this but you vote for those who enforce it. Hmmmm

Did he donate to libs? Yep. Follow the money. Gun was his dad’s.

You’re dodging. Are you upset he misfired. Yes or no? Simple question, bitch.
I posted plenty on it. My opinion is a matter of record. Sorry you have to feel like a victim to validate your hardships in life. It’s not my fault. Try breathing exercises.

I posted plenty on it. My opinion is a matter of record. Sorry you have to feel like a victim to validate your hardships in life. It’s not my fault. Try breathing exercises.
Another dodge. Youre such a bitch.

Cry more

You’re an old man, you’re a bitch.

Okay with it?

It helps having any people who view things here not seeing your crap. So I guess I can say '' "Okay with it."

View attachment 988093

Oh, if it seemed you actually had something to share, to say people can take the extra step of clicking on your nonsense and being taken off site to X. But with your silly avatar and seriously silly scream name -- why bother?
The chromosomes are male the fighter is a man.

Tell me who he donated to.
He made a $15 donation to ActBlue, a political action committee that raises money for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, according to a 2021 Federal Election Commission filing. The donation was earmarked for the Progressive Turnout Project, a national group that rallies Democrats to vote.

Sounds like a true Republican

Hahahahahahahahah

citygator is a bitch

Forum List

Back