How is Israeli Prime minister allowed to address U.S. Congress.?!?During slaughter of Palestinians civilians?!?!!

i bet you idiots think Israel treats the thousands of Pali prisoners they hold humanely. Lol.

I bet you think that crap Pete posted really happened. It's wishful thinking on your and his part. Absolutely nobody should buy into it

Well, eventually. First they’ll start with the Israeli Jews.

But then, as that disgusting antisemite indicated by painting it in red on government property “HAMAS IS COMING HERE.” American Jews need to wake up and stop voting for the Antisemite Squad Party.
Jewish folks who have been murdered in America have been killed by who?

So it has to descend to MURDER of Jews in order for you to acknowledge the horrific rise of antisemitism in America?!

Tyoicao hypocritical leftist:

- Get Aunti Jemima off the shelves! That logo is racist!!!!!

- What antidemitism? Jews aren’t being murdered.

So it has to descend to MURDER of Jews in order for you to acknowledge the horrific rise of antisemitism in America?!

Tyoicao hypocritical leftist:

- Get Aunti Jemima off the shelves! That logo is racist!!!!!

- What antidemitism? Jews aren’t being murdered.
Thxs Trump, now answer the damn question.

The majority of US Christians see the Jews as Angels, God's Chosen People. Because of cognitive dissonance and that religious presumption, they see them as unable to commit crimes or genocide, even as history and current events show the opposite.
Agreed and yet the evidence proving them wrong is overwhelming. The problem is a Zionist controlled US corporate media where these idiots think they’re getting unbiased fair reporting.

It boggles the fucking mind how ignorant these MFers are.

Once the proof of Israel’s genocide gets fully exposed, these fools will deny they supported it.

Thxs Trump, now answer the damn question.

I never said they were murdered in America. Now why not answer my question: why do you downplay antisemitism while screeching about racism?

Looking at the averages across the country;
Blacks.
Ah….i missed that, but blacks do disproptionately commit more murders. The only time I feared for my life was when a gaggle of young blacks approached me, at midnight when I was lost in a blue city, and began an assault.

I never said they were murdered in America. Now why not answer my question: why do you downplay antisemitism while screeching about racism?
I don't downplay anything, I am just pointing out who has actually harmed Jewish folks in America. I am just amazed how a Jewish woman like you can be so racist against black folks and then turn around and whine about racism against you.

I don't downplay anything, I am just pointing out who has actually harmed Jewish folks in America. I am just amazed how a Jewish woman like you can be so racist against black folks and then turn around and whine about racism against you.
“Waaaaaaaa…..you is a racist Jewish woman!”

IOW, I’ve won the argument and you revert to the usual leftist lies.

I ask everyone, how is the Israeli Prime minister allowed to address the U.S. congress, while innocent Palestinian men women and children are being slaughtered in the middle east.??!!? The entire world is watching, and this man comes to the United States of America, with blood on his hands to address the U.S. Congress.!!?? Is this happening in America today.??!!Who invited him to address the U.S. congress.!!??This is a global disgrace. America rep is ruinied.!!??
He has the right to defend his country.

Forum List

Back