How is Israeli Prime minister allowed to address U.S. Congress.?!?During slaughter of Palestinians civilians?!?!!

Whatever the number is when Palestinians decide they love their children more than they hate Jews.
Proof you know nothing. You probably think Palestinians are oppressing Israelis. You likely have no idea of the long history of oppression and mass murder committed by your beloved Israelis.

SHUT OFF THE TEEVEE.

Proof you know nothing. You probably think Palestinians are oppressing Israelis. You likely have no idea of the long history of oppression and mass murder committed by your beloved Israelis.
You believe in made up shit, but too dumb to know it.

SHUT OFF THE TEEVEE.
Palestinians have a long history of killing Jews. It is quite possible that they might need to be exterminated to the last.

“Waaaaaaaa…..you is a racist Jewish woman!”

IOW, I’ve won the argument and you revert to the usual leftist lies.
You haven't won a damn thing, all you have done us side step the question. You know who.is responsible for harming Jewish folks in this country.

Palestinians have a long history of killing Jews. It is quite possible that they might need to be exterminated to the last.
Yes and Israel has a long history of murdering, enslaving, and taking the land of Palestinians. Do you not know this?

Are you aware of the numbers murdered and maimed by both sides? I can tell one side has done far greater harm than the other.

Yes and Israel has a long history of murdering, enslaving, and taking the land of Palestinians. Do you not know this?
Are you aware of the numbers murdered and maimed by both sides? I can tell one side has done far greater harm than the other.
Another dummy.

Forum List

Back