The Trump/ABC ‘Reporter Exchange

Got a links she’s happily married?

And Trump canudels with his wife twice a day.

Kamala and her husband regularly travel, vacation and dine together.
Melania has rarely been seen in public with her husband, didn’t sleep with him in the White House, won’t even hold his hand

"I’m not voting Harris. Her pussy has been overly used."

You know, Weather2020 you could, maybe should, spark up a separate thread on MAGA Misogyny It's a popular topic lately.

Since Harris has emerged as a Presidential contender about 8 or 9 days ago, well, MAGA has slid comfortably into their familiar wimmin-hatin' viibe. Specifically, women of color. It's their comfort zone.

My avatar suggests you "should" start a thread because......well, because your assertion about her genitals indicates you have familiarity. Too, the fact that you would phrase it as you did strongly suggests your familiarity with misogyny.

So go for it, W2020. Show the forum your expertise, maturity, and insights.

Good luck. The forum's eyes are on you.

You know, Weather2020 you could, maybe should, spark up a separate thread on MAGA Misogyny It's a popular topic lately.

Since Harris has emerged as a Presidential contender about 8 or 9 days ago, well, MAGA has slid comfortably into their familiar wimmin-hatin' viibe. Specifically, women of color. It's their comfort zone.

My avatar suggests you "should" start a thread because......well, because your assertion about her genitals indicates you have familiarity. Too, the fact that you would phrase it as you did strongly suggests your familiarity with misogyny.

So go for it, W2020. Show the forum your expertise, maturity, and insights.

Good luck. The forum's eyes are on you.
No no. It’s not just her pussy. She puts her whole mouth in it. Or it in her mouth.

"It’s not just her pussy. She puts her whole mouth in it. Or it in her mouth.
-------------------------------------------------------

MAGA.
Making America Great?

Making it great with a bunch of resentful and grievance filled incels.

It's sad.

Forum List

Back