'Boiling with anger': Social media erupts after Trump Q&A disaster with Black reporters

She set out to attack him from the beginning, you can tell by the tone of her voice and demeanor.
What he claims he is a tough guy, so now he can't handle a few females asking him some tough questions. LOL.
It was an example of how Trump was brave enough to meet Biden on his own terms, and walk into this forum, that was a lions den.
Yea he is so brave.
Why doesn’t Harris? Trump already did it with Biden, let’s see if Harris has the gumption to do that. Why does Trump always have to be the one to concede terms? This time, he should be the one setting them.

Do you think Harris would allow herself to go to a Republican debate moderated by people who have already accused her of things? I don’t think so.
The hell with all that weak ass crap, when is your orange god going to debate Harris?

Spoken like a good, brainwashed, conservative sheep.

Do some research. Compare the drop in the bucket, piddly-ass dollar amount the U.S. spends on ordinary welfare recipients to what goes out to corporations in the form of tax loopholes and bullshit corporate subsidies.
And FYI....if that MYTH that corporate welfare kings are the ones creating the "good jobs" was true then there wouldn't be such a need for average Americans to work AND need welfare.

Stuff it WipeArse. You’re in year 12 of Obiden yet you Chirp like an abandoned baby bird about the same tired old 2007 BS.

Whose money was given away and how and why did that cause compounded 17 percent increase inflation?

The Govt sent out a series of checks to the majority of the country. We got the first round but after that made too much to get any more. I know for the first one we got a nice letter in the mail telling us that Trump himself sent the checks to us. Then there were loans and grants to keep businesses going.

All that money, especially the money sent to "we the people" mostly sat in bank accounts as people had no where to go spend it. Then after COVID passed and things opened up for good, people had all this extra money with little to spend it on due to disruptions in the supply chain.

Too many dollar chasing too few products....the very nature of inflation.

Here are the results. 17 percent inflation. Rather than getting into a pissing contest with me, go ask your fellow Trump haters how they like paying for groceries, gas, and clothing now vs. four years ago.

They are going to say, "Thxs Pres. Obama"

What he claims he is a tough guy, so now he can't handle a few females asking him some tough questions. LOL.

Yea he is so brave.

The hell with all that weak ass crap, when is your orange god going to debate Harris?

It’s everyday attacks since 2015. A travesty of disrespect. I hope he keeps fighting your filthy maggots.

The Govt sent out a series of checks to the majority of the country. We got the first round but after that made too much to get any more. I know for the first one we got a nice letter in the mail telling us that Trump himself sent the checks to us. Then there were loans and grants to keep businesses going.

All that money, especially the money sent to "we the people" mostly sat in bank accounts as people had no where to go spend it. Then after COVID passed and things opened up for good, people had all this extra money with little to spend it on due to disruptions in the supply chain.

Too many dollar chasing too few products....the very nature of inflation.
So you respond with massive spends??

So you respond with massive spends??

Yes, massive spends agreed by the Repubs and signed off by Trump. Hell, Trump asked for more the 3rd round than even the Dems were willing to spend....yet you think the Repubs are some how better about spending than the Dems

Forum List

Back