Donald Trump Wipes The Floor With Interviewer

On the question about if Kamala is a DEI candidate, Trump should have deferred to Biden, and said he's the one who said he was going to nominate a Black woman.

On the question about what are Black jobs, Trump should have said that 45% of Blacks are employed in three service industries and make $30k per year or less, and Biden/Harris open border is going to ensure lower wage earners will continue to struggle under the crushing inflation.

Trump had pretty good answers and I continue to be incredibly impressed with his honesty and willingness to talk to anyone.

The world was a safer place when Trump was president and willing to talk to folks like Putin and Kim Jong Un, whom Biden never speaks to.

If that makes you feel better, sure run with that one!

I do not hate anyone.

What kind of a life is it that your entire existence revolves around worshiping one particular human being?

You all will find someone new to worship and I will mock you for that as well. Cultist will always find a new leader
Sure, you don't hate anyone.

The only worshipping of Trump is in the fevered imagination of your media, that you coopt since you lack imagination yourself.

Do you have a quote of this specific comment?

Thanks.
Yes, of course. It was the very beginning of the interview:

"You have used words like 'animal' and 'rabid' to describe black district attorneys. You have attacked black journalists, calling them a loser, saying the questions they asked are 'stupid' and 'racist.'

You didn't hear it? It starts at :35 in this video:

Yeah, I think most of the posters here talking about how Trump was owned never saw the interview, they just took it from their media on faith that he was.

Sure, you don't hate anyone.

The only worshipping of Trump is in the fevered imagination of your media, that you coopt since you lack imagination yourself.

This from the guy that uses Trump's picture as his avatar...it must suck to go though life devoid of a sense of irony.

Yes, of course. It was the very beginning of the interview:

"You have used words like 'animal' and 'rabid' to describe black district attorneys. You have attacked black journalists, calling them a loser, saying the questions they asked are 'stupid' and 'racist.'

You didn't hear it? It starts at :35 in this video:

Yeah, I think most of the posters here talking about how Trump was owned never saw the interview, they just took it from their media on faith that he was.

I completely disagree with your characterization of their remarks. Trump did indeed call black individuals those names. The question was researched and well prepared. It does not say what you claim it said.

Trump got hit hard by a difficult question, but they were not false premises. I don’t think he saw it coming. The interviewer was prepared. Trump was not. His responses were evasive and a lot of gibberish.

This from the guy that uses Trump's picture as his avatar...it must suck to go though life devoid of a sense of irony.
I only do that to see how many people it will annoy enough for them to mention it.

You are the first for this particular version.

Several years ago, I was on a forum where you could change your screen name without paying or anything. So I changed my screen name to "Buck Ofama."

By Allah! The reactions were priceless! After about a month of reading their crying, I changed my screen name to "generic login" with an explanation that "I used to be Buck Ofama, but the left couldn't handle it."

You people are good for a laugh, I'll say that for you.

I only do that to see how many people it will annoy enough for them to mention it.

You are the first for this particular version.

Not annoyed at all, I find it rather fitting given how far up Trump's ass you on this forum on a daily basis...but sure, you stick with your story, I am sure it helps you sleep at night after you wipe Trump's shit off your nose

I completely disagree with your characterization of their remarks. Trump did indeed call black individuals those names. The question was researched and well prepared. It does not say what you claim it said.
Then, she could have been honest and said, "certain black journalists." But honesty is not the left media's longsuit. Look at their sudden about face on Kamala Harris.
Trump got hit hard by a difficult question, but they were not false premises. I don’t think he saw it coming. The interviewer was prepared. Trump was not. His responses were evasive and a lot of gibberish.
No, his answers expressed how he felt about such smearing editorialzing by people literally claiming to be "journalists."

Forum List

Back