Another honest question for trump supporters.

So Kamala Harris was never border czar? Mar. 24, 2021 AP News. Her denial is a bald faced LIE.
From your link.
Harris is tasked with overseeing diplomatic efforts to deal with issues spurring migration in the Northern Triangle countries of El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, as well as pressing them to strengthen enforcement on their own borders, administration officials said. She’s also tasked with developing and implementing a long-term strategy that gets at the root causes of migration from those countries.

Diplomatic relations have to do with countries, and not individual migrants as they cross the border. That falls under the category of security, which was not part of her assignment.

Trump Took offence at the 1st question asked BULDOG aka... BULLSHIT .. said one question was a montage of attacks and accusations off the bat .. the left is upset because he didn't grovel like a good little cowardly white leftist ... no the guy that took a bullet and stood up and pumped his fist fought back .. strength and courage is an alien concept to white leftist like you .. real Americans don't want a limp wristed weakling and a coward like you in the WH .
The long list of his documented racist remarks was mentioned. I know you wish everyone would just ignore his blatant racism, but that's just not gonna happen.

The long list of his documented racist remarks was mentioned. I know you wish everyone would just ignore his blatant racism, but that's just not gonna happen.
so if Trump criticizes his critics that are of a different race than he is its an act of racism .. typical white leftwing coward and wimp .. turn in your man card woman !

so if Trump criticizes his critics that are of a different race than he is its an act of racism .. typical white leftwing coward and wimp .. turn in your man card woman !
No. When he implies race is the cause of any shortcoming, he accuses someone of, that is racist.

tell us woman ...when did he do that ?
I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have, but first you have to apologize for mistaking me for a woman and acknowledge my massive penis.

I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have, but first you have to apologize for mistaking me for a woman and acknowledge my massive penis.
lol ! according to your faggot cult leaders women do have penises ... and if your prick was backed up into your belly any farther your balls would be hanging out of your asshole ..

lol ! according to your faggot cult leaders women do have penises ... and if your prick was backed up into your belly any farther your balls would be hanging out of your asshole ..
Oh MY!!! What ever will I do?

From your link.
Harris is tasked with overseeing diplomatic efforts to deal with issues spurring migration in the Northern Triangle countries of El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, as well as pressing them to strengthen enforcement on their own borders, administration officials said. She’s also tasked with developing and implementing a long-term strategy that gets at the root causes of migration from those countries.

Diplomatic relations have to do with countries, and not individual migrants as they cross the border. That falls under the category of security, which was not part of her assignment.
Are you really this dense. What do all of those tasks have in common? Reversing the surge that Biden called for--yep, that is the definition of the border czar. You are a typical lying democrat. You should be ashamed. BTW she failed at those tasks as well.

Forum List

Back