Another honest question for trump supporters.

I don’t care if you scum repeat what he said. I never suggested you should refrain, either, you lying twat.

I do believe that you assholes intentionally distort what he said including context. But that’s just more of you being odious liars.

Like you.
No need to distort what Trump says

His words speak volumes about the workings of his inner mind
Scary Stuff

It was in the OP.
So my question, sir, now that you were asking black supporters to vote for you, why should black voters trust you after you have used language like that?”
A moronic and biased question from jump street.

And it wasn’t in the OP. That gibberish was a reiteration of her biased loading of her “question” to Trump. You failed to make it a question to his supporters. You dumbass.

Look. Biden was a filthy racist pig dog. But you scum never asked why black voters ahould support Potato.

Trump has never been racist and his policies and actions were often supportive of black Americans.

No need to distort what Trump says
But you do it anyway.
His words speak volumes about the workings of his inner mind
Scary Stuff
False claim. His words always come in a context which you vermin tend to ignore or distort.

I don’t mind admitting that he isn’t always eloquent. But when you scumbags always distort what he said or the context in which he said it, you have no credibility.

The obvious answer
"Each of these 'incidents' refer to and involve specific individuals, who may or may nor be black. The actions described in these incidences were motivated by the words or actions of these individuals, not by their their race or ethnicity.

You may or may not believe this, but it is indeed possible to be critical of a colored person without said criticism relating to their race, or any degree of racism against that race."
Interesting response but has nothing to do with the question. She asked why black journalists should trust him. The question had nothing to do with parsing those he had wrongfully accused or insulted.

Forum List

Back