For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

The bible is full of parables, nitwit. It's allegorical.

• Matthew 6:24: Jesus says, "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon [material wealth or possessions]".
  • 1 Timothy 6:10: It says, "For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil".
where's the one to give away all your money?

Many of the left's initiatives are helping those in need.
help isn't what they are doing, they are keeping them dependent on them. God like. No help for those in need to be self sufficient. That's what the republicans are always about.

Again, giving the needy fish only feeds them for one day, teach them to fish and they eat for their lives.
It costs taxpayers dollars but it helps those in need.
No it doesn't, it makes them dependent rather than self sufficient. Needy to others is slaving.
Jesus was not real pleased with the money changers but loved those who help the needy.
Jesus didn't offer one needy a job, he comforted them for a moment and the moment was over.
I feel Jesus would be at the border helping those in need.
based on what?
I think Jesus would tend toward the Democrat party and I am not a democrat.
naw, he didn't take advantage and didn't want anything in return. Demofks want loyalty in return or call them uncle tom's.
He is better than I.
He is better than all.

Many of the left's initiatives are helping those in need.
help isn't what they are doing, they are keeping them dependent on them. God like. No help for those in need to be self sufficient. That's what the republicans are always about.

Again, giving the needy fish only feeds them for one day, teach them to fish and they eat for their lives.
It costs taxpayers dollars but it helps those in need.
No it doesn't, it makes them dependent rather than self sufficient. Needy to others is slaving.
Jesus was not real pleased with the money changers but loved those who help the needy.
Jesus didn't offer one needy a job, he comforted them for a moment and the moment was over.
I feel Jesus would be at the border helping those in need.
based on what?
I think Jesus would tend toward the Democrat party and I am not a democrat.
naw, he didn't take advantage and didn't want anything in return. Demofks want loyalty in return or call them uncle tom's.
He is better than I.
He is better than all.
So what’s your point ??? What liberal is murdering anybody … hell even the guy who shot trump is a registered Republican who hates trump … can’t blame him … only wish he was a better shot…
those allowing illegals in our country!

What is your answer if it’s about Jews by Genes?

i. Athiests Lie, The Bible Tells the Truth 150711 {Post•15}. ding Jul’15 Saltbt: And since God created space and time approximately 14 billion years ago and exists outside of space an time, time is meaningless to him. In fact, most intelligent people believe that God experiences all time all at once. There is no past or future for God, there is only now, and all pasts and all futures exist in that now. dvng 150715 Saltbt00015

Is Saint Ding presenting a Biblical Worldview TRUTH as presented by Jenna Ellis on AFR American Family Radio?

Are you a churched Christian Republican?
Why are you wasting your time on quoting lies form the book known as the Bible … you need a better source.. the Bible is a book of lies and you can’t orove differently

based on what?

He is better than all.

Unfortunately Republicans will neither feed the needy nor teach them anything

based on what?

He is better than all.
I suggest you consult your pastor or priest. It wouldn't hurt to pray to God asking what he thinks instead of telling God what he thinks.

based on what?

He is better than all.

Nobody has allowed illegals into the country … applying for santuary does not make them illegals

Easier for a rich man to pass through the eye of a needle than to get into heaven

That one stuck with me

Forum List

Back