For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

Have I? I have said many times that we cannot legislate morality. I have also spoken about how Blue Laws should be banned completely.

Maybe you have me confused with someone else.
And behold, just two posts later one of your fellow comrades insists laws and morality are one and the same.

And behold, just two posts later one of your fellow comrades insists laws and morality are one and the same.

In other words, someone else posted something and now I am supposed to go along with it?

Why? Because you claim we are similar? That is just ignorant.

In other words, someone else posted something and now I am supposed to go along with it?

Why? Because you claim we are similar? That is just ignorant.
When did I specifically say YOU?

Have a 5 year old homeschooler teach you about generalization.

When did I specifically say YOU?

Have a 5 year old homeschooler teach you about generalization.

You quoted my comment and then posted:
"And behold, just two posts later one of your fellow comrades insists laws and morality are one and the same."

So, yes you did specifically say me.

You quoted my comment and then posted:
"And behold, just two posts later one of your fellow comrades insists laws and morality are one and the same."

So, yes you did specifically say me.
And I was replying to what?
Your denial that the Leftards equate law with morality.

Face it. You Leftards have no moral compass because you’re God haters.

And I was replying to what?
Your denial that the Leftards equate law with morality.

Face it. You Leftards have no moral compass because you’re God haters.

Are we talking about equating law with morality? Or are we talking about your question about whether you specifically said me or not?

I'm happy to continue either topic. But pick one and quit trying to derail the thread.

Dufus, God didn’t tell people to pay taxes so the Romans could take care of the poor.
"God" didn't tell people anything. Jesus said "render unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's and unto God what is God's."
Part of that "rendering unto God what is God's" would involve acts of service and charity to the poor since Jesus also said (numerous times) that they were God's favorite people and would be exalted above all others.
I’ve spent 1/3 of my income and spent time in the jungles of SE Asia and Central America helping the poor. I spend 10-20 hours a week helping the poor.
Congratulations!
That makes you a LIBERAL!
Welcome to the fold

God warns us to pick good leaders. Ex 18:21, 25

This is the newest example of what Biden's dems do.

Meet Tyler Cherry..on the left with the moustache. ASSistant comms director. I don't know who the guy on the right is.

1719163494223.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back