For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

THIS!!

Yes, I am my brother's keeper. I am not a Christian. I try to make the world a better place.

We all can do that. Find a place and volunteer.

i consider myself a christian, but know many atheists who have a more sincere 'soul' than a lot of people who go to church every week.

' hate your next door neighbor, but don't forget to say grace....'

Jesus said ‘Tell the government to take care of the widows and orphans so you have more free time to party!’
As usual, you have no real answer to Matthew..because you just don't have the heart to live the word.

I've read your drivel for years now..and you have a very hard heart indeed.

When the term 'downtrodden' is mentioned..it is your ilk I see firmly endorsing the 'boot on the neck' approach~

I know no conservative who equates law as a moral compass. This thread is filled with Leftists acting as if it is.
Sure..true enough...as many of your kinds 'moral compasses' have a lot to do with color, gender, religion and nationality.
To wit, you are tribal..bad tribal, not the good kind~

All that being said, are you in favor of the law conforming to a moral compass...other than what you think is moral?

No, laws are created by those in power.

Thus laws against harboring Jews, letting blacks drink from water fountains, not turning in runaway slaves, etc etc.

Power is the motivation.

That’s why the swamp must be destroyed if society is to survive.

I prefer laws to anarchy.

/——/ And moral laws were codified in the Ten Commandments. The word of God. Deal with it.
no, it doesn't... god's laws had nothing to do with the Constitution or God's law... the Founding Fathers made sure that religion had no business in the Constitution period ... if you don't like that idea go complain to the Founding Fathers ... there the ones who made sure there were no gods laws in the constitution ...

Nobody said all laws.

But you idiots on the left are equating law with morality.
Have I? I have said many times that we cannot legislate morality. I have also spoken about how Blue Laws should be banned completely.

Maybe you have me confused with someone else.

Forum List

Back