For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

They must have done some serious editing of the Patriot bible for Trump!

Jesus said, "You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart is my kind of guy."

Jesus said, “Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery against her will be seated at my right hand in heaven."

I. You shall have no other gods before me, except money money money! Money!

II. You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

III You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, but It's Okay If Trump Does It!

IV Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. For that that is the day to grab pussies.

V. Honor your father and your mother.

VI. You shall not murder. But if Trump shoots someone on Fifth Avenue, you must continue to support him.

VII. You shall not commit adultery as often as the opportunity arises.

VIII You shall not steal the life savings of the elderly at a fake university.

IX. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor at every opportunity.

X. You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not definitely covet your neighbor’s wife.

For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Steal, pilfer, grab all your can while you can.

For the love of money is the root of all of evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, 'I will never leave you nor forsake you.'

He who loves money will not be satisfied with money, nor he who loves abundance with its income. This too is vanity.

Jesus said to them, "Take heed and beware of covetousness, for one’s life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses."

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

They must have done some serious editing of the Patriot bible for Trump!

Jesus said, "You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart is my kind of guy."

Jesus said, “Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery against her will be seated at my right hand in heaven."

I. You shall have no other gods before me, except money money money! Money!

II. You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

III You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, but It's Okay If Trump Does It!

IV Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. For that that is the day to grab pussies.

V. Honor your father and your mother.

VI. You shall not murder. But if Trump shoots someone on Fifth Avenue, you must continue to support him.

VII. You shall not commit adultery as often as the opportunity arises.

VIII You shall not steal the life savings of the elderly at a fake university.

IX. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor at every opportunity.

X. You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not definitely covet your neighbor’s wife.

For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Steal, pilfer, grab all your can while you can.

For the love of money is the root of all of evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, 'I will never leave you nor forsake you.'

He who loves money will not be satisfied with money, nor he who loves abundance with its income. This too is vanity.

Jesus said to them, "Take heed and beware of covetousness, for one’s life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses."

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Love it!

MAGA-Mike.jpg

No Leftist follows the sermon.

Fact is, Democrats are the anti-God group.

That’s why you took the time to remove God from your party.

That's such a lie. Jesus is telling the people how to live and how to survive the Roman occupation.

AND you know this how?
And did we set up are country based on NOT following kings or dictators
or any necessity to follow or not follow any one form of religion?
I know many Democrats and 80% don't abide by their religion.

That’s never been brought up.
Topic is how it’s impossible for a Christian to be a Democrat.
This is the topic.

For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values​

I’m saying that “biblical values” or religion aren’t necessary to do what’s right and yet still be in step with the teachings of Jesus.

Forum List

Back