For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

Blue Jesus: I want you to listen to me. I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Magdalene...

Red Jesus: I have a wide stance!
The Trumpsters would be a little more effective with this "Biblical Values" cosplay if they at least PRETENDED to sincerely follow the teachings of Jesus, y'know?

:dunno:

yes, I have ...no law hasn't been formed from the Ten Commandments, not one ... all laws are based on whats moral and murder is not a moral... thief was written for a moral reason... killing was written because of a moral reason... whats moral is base on what is fair and what is perceived to be right ... laws in this country is based what man believes to be fair ... our founding fathers made sure that religious views stayed out of our constitution the ten commandments being one ...
/——/ And moral laws were codified in the Ten Commandments. The word of God. Deal with it.

Blue Jesus: I want you to listen to me. I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Magdalene...

Red Jesus: I have a wide stance!

Blue Jesus: We have to pass the Law so we can find out what's in it.

Red Jesus: I will not heal you, blind man, until you show me some ID.

Blue Jesus: I have a pen and a direct phone line to my Father, and I am not afraid to use them.

Red Jesus: Muslims suck, and I'm pretty sure Doubting Thomas is a fag!

Blue Jesus: I invented cocaine as a way of telling you that you make too much money.

Red Jesus: Look at these hands! Look at these feet! I know more than anyone what torture is, and waterboarding is not torture.

Blue Jesus wears a WWBD (What Would Biden Do?) bracelet.

Red Jesus: And a Canaanite woman from that region came out and began to cry out, saying, "Have mercy on me, Lord, Son of David; my daughter is cruelly demon-possessed." But He did not answer her a word. And His disciples came and implored Him, saying, "Send her away, because she keeps shouting at us." But He answered and said, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Moral of the story: Red Jesus would support building a wall to keep out aliens so they don't suck up holy resources.

Blue Jesus: And Jesus entered the temple and drove out all who sold and bought in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money-changers and the seats of those who sold pigeons. And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple, and he healed them.

Moral of the story: Blue Jesus hates profit, and believes health care should be free.
Islamic Mohommed at its worst. I kill you. And Progs love this religion as the Christians are so evil.

/——/ And moral laws were codified in the Ten Commandments. The word of God. Deal with it.

Maybe half were used in our laws.

Here, I will help you understand.

#1) Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

#2) Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

#3) Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
#4) Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
#5) Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

So at the halfway mark in the Commandments, not a single one has been used as a basis for our laws.

#6) Thou shalt not kill. Finally found one that we use in our laws. But then, every culture has such a law.

#7) Thou shalt not commit adultery.

#8) Thou shalt not steal.

#9) Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

#10) Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

Maybe half were used in our laws.

Here, I will help you understand.

#1) Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

#2) Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

#3) Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
#4) Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
#5) Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

So at the halfway mark in the Commandments, not a single one has been used as a basis for our laws.

#6) Thou shalt not kill. Finally found one that we use in our laws. But then, every culture has such a law.

#7) Thou shalt not commit adultery.

#8) Thou shalt not steal.

#9) Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

#10) Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
/——/ Well, if you can manage to keep 5, then you’re not half bad. I keep all 10.

Do try to give an example and why the Bible is supposed to be the big book of society in the USA...
For the same reason any sacred book is to its followers...try explaining to Darwinians why "origin of species" is nothing more than one mans opinion based on interpretation of observation and should only be published as a pop-up book and you will come to understand why folks of certain beliefs actually see these things the same way you do.

For the same reason any sacred book is to its followers...try explaining to Darwinians why "origin of species" is nothing more than one mans opinion based on interpretation of observation and should only be published as a pop-up book and you will come to understand why folks of certain beliefs actually see these things the same way you do.
I have never been a Darwin follower or a religious convict.

My lil interests..sorry, don't have an idea of what the time expenditure would be. Money? 10's of thousands..over the years, of course.
Not a Christian...and don't trip about percentages.

I heard somewhere that charity starts at home?
OK, I’ll assume you volunteer in Idaho and New York. How exactly does that disprove the OP?

For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values​

The Sermon on the Mount. The right relies too much on the Book of Revelations, more of a bad acid trip than a religious work.
Leftists agree with the sermon on the Mount and the right doesn’t?

How exactly do the Left oppose sexual immorality as defined in the Bible?

How and when do the Left pray to God?

How exactly does the Left not concern themselves with the wealth of others?

How exactly does the Left give to the needy?

How and when does the Left concern themselves with heaven?

Forum List

Back