For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

Jeremiah 1:5

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”
Special treatment for Jezzer?
Why ?
Lesser treatment for everybody else ?
Why?

What a horrififc Goddy type those Cultists believe in .
Fortunately nothing to do with us .

Cool. The context of this is, god was explaining how special jeremiah was. He was made for a specific purpose.
What a crappy spin. Obviously we are human beings at conception.

In addition:

“Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.”

“If people are fighting and hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman’s husband demands and the court allows.
But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life”

And what happened when the pregnant Mary met the pregnant Elizabeth?

The babies in their wombs jumped for joy.

Cool. The context of this is, god was explaining how special jeremiah was. He was made for a specific purpose.
If God knows a child before he formed in the womb, he is acknowledging the humanity of an unformed human being at the point of conception.

It leads one to wonder if he imparts that foreknowledge on other, less special people.

If God knows a child before he formed in the womb, he is acknowledging the humanity of an unformed human being at the point of conception.
God created jeremiah for specific purpose. So of course he knew him while he was a fetus. He knew him when he was sperm.

The fact you chose to rely upon the word of God says what?

Oh yeah.

You hate God.

What? I chose to reply on God? Where did I say that.

Look, I'm sure it makes your argument easier if you get to decide what I think. But I have not said a single thing about hating God. Any claims to the contrary is just a lie.

Leftists agree with the sermon on the Mount and the right doesn’t?

How exactly do the Left oppose sexual immorality as defined in the Bible?

How and when do the Left pray to God?

How exactly does the Left not concern themselves with the wealth of others?

How exactly does the Left give to the needy?

How and when does the Left concern themselves with heaven?
The Sermon on the Mount is the basis of Christianity. MAGA adores a man the embodies the exact opposite of those tenets. I don’t think they’re very Christian at all.

The Sermon on the Mount is the basis of Christianity. MAGA adores a man the embodies the exact opposite of those tenets. I don’t think they’re very Christian at all.
No Leftist follows the sermon.

Fact is, Democrats are the anti-God group.

That’s why you took the time to remove God from your party.

Name one biblical value observed by Donald Trump.

And then name one biblical value Trump's Republican allies observe by extension other than with lip service.

This is a question only someone who has not read the Bible would ask.

The community of believers was of one heart and mind, and no one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they had everything in common. With great power the apostles bore witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and great favor was accorded them all. There was no needy person among them, for those who owned property or houses would sell them, bring the proceeds of the sale, and put them at the feet of the apostles, and they were distributed to each according to need. — Acts:32-35
"But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory. Before him all the nations will be gathered, and he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then the King will tell those on his right hand, ‘Come, blessed of my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry, and you gave me food to eat. I was thirsty, and you gave me drink. I was a stranger, and you took me in. I was naked, and you clothed me. I was sick, and you visited me. I was in prison, and you came to me.’

“Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry, and feed you; or thirsty, and give you a drink? When did we see you as a stranger, and take you in; or naked, and clothe you? When did we see you sick, or in prison, and come to you?’

“The King will answer them, ‘Most certainly I tell you, because you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’ Then he will say also to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire which is prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was hungry, and you didn’t give me food to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave me no drink; I was a stranger, and you didn’t take me in; naked, and you didn’t clothe me; sick, and in prison, and you didn’t visit me.’

“Then they will also answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and didn’t help you?’

“Then he will answer them, saying,
‘Most certainly I tell you, because you didn’t do it to one of the least of these, you didn’t do it to me.’ These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” — Matthew 25:31-46.
They always seem to miss the beatitudes.
The core points of the whole message.

Forum List

Back