Trump crashes at Chicago as he objects to fact checking in real time

Trump is a fool.

Donald Trump Says Kamala Harris ‘Used to be Indian…Until a Few Years Ago’ When ‘She Happened to Turn Black’ During Contentious NABJ Panel

All True. Trump has guts. You have marshmallow Spin.

I just saw some clips of his interview with the black journalists, I laughed like hell at his opening where he called them rude and then continued his BS. I think he must have gained a lot of black voters, LOL

All Deep State fools think it’s funny for one-sided false attacks in a hostile environment. You have no class or dignity. Then insulted if the attacked has guts to fight back. You suck massive amounts black crank you filthy Country killing maggot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 2020 Popular Vote
  • Joe Biden = 81,283,501 (winner)
  • Donny Trump =74,223,975 (loser)

November 2020 Electoral College Vote
  • Joe Biden = 306 (winner)
  • Donny Trump = 232 (loser)
    "A landslide"
---------------------------------------

And that dear reader, Delldude, is how America 'installs' its leaders.....per our American Constitution.

I am mildly surprised that you were unaware of such.
You miss how the vote totals were achieved......

"Trump has guts."
But.....not unimportantly, little self-control.

To carelessly, or blithely antagonize an audience he calculatedly went to in order to persuade about his suitability to be their leader......doesn't take guts.

It takes a 'lack of smarts'...of an inability to 'read-the-room'.
I am mildly sure you should know that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All Deep State* fools think it’s funny for one-sided false attacks in a hostile environment."
-------------------------------------------
"One sided false attacks"?

Ummm, good poster LWing, here is how such things work: A vetted journalist of some reputation and a strong resume' asks a fast-ball question seeking context for controversial statements made by the interviewee. (such stuff happens all the time, trust me).

The interviewee, in this case, handled it badly. He immediately went defensive and attacked both the journalist but also the organization she works for. He DID NOT add the context needed to better understand his controversial statements that were the subject of the journalist's query.

A more capable and a more nimble interviewee could have, would have, taken the query and used it to cogently and credibly explain his rationale when he made the controversial statements. An aware interviewee would have used the question as an opportunity to persuade.

DonTrump didn't do that. Instead, he pouted and whined that no one asked him about his well-being (nor did he ask any of the three women on stage about their well-being).

And then he sought to diminish the journalist and her organization.
n other words, Don Trump muffed it.

I am mildly convinced you do understand that.

*"Deep State"???
What is that?
And who populates it? (who, by name)
What are their responsibilities?
And how would you know who does what in this 'Deep State'?.

Forum List

Back