if you have to lie about such a mickey mouse thing as fracking, then you're just a liar

You do know many wells use water or other fluids to force up oil when the original well pressure drops, right?

So that means many wells even without fracking produce liquid waste.
Such is the nature of the fossil fuel industry

Just get on topic. It's not difficult. Nobody cares about your pretending to be an expert on everything

If Harris lies about this you can bet she'll try and lie on other stances

Find out something about fracking before you have a tantrum. It hasn't been used in the US much until the past decade. It comes at a price. Should not be used indiscriminately.

All fracking is really is pressurizing the oil bearing strata to crack some of the strata in question to loosen up the oil bound in unreachable pockets.

It's not some nefarious magic.
I lived in PA for 12 years in the height of fracking. Its bad shit.

Yes. You need to do something to get something, unlike the lies told about the solar and wind industries having ZERO downsides.
Who said there were “Zero downsides “ to wind and solar?

No one that matters?

Yes. You need to do something to get something, unlike the lies told about the solar and wind industries having ZERO downsides.
Depends how they are used. Solar hot water is a no brainer in many locations. It's been very successful in Hawaii and Israel. I had it in South Carolina in 1979. Cut my utility bill in half. Wind has It's place especially since they have reduced bird deaths by 70%.

Who said there were “Zero downsides “ to wind and solar?

No one that matters?

How many African child slave laborers are being used by the American oil industry, as opposed to the "green energy" swindle?

I though you guys and girls were all about eliminating slavery?

All fracking is really is pressurizing the oil bearing strata to crack some of the strata in question to loosen up the oil bound in unreachable pockets.

It's not some nefarious magic.
Nobody said it's nefarious magic. You trumpies always think in extremes.

Find out something about fracking before you have a tantrum. It hasn't been used in the US much until the past decade. It comes at a price. Should not be used indiscriminately.

I'm not having a tantrum. Get over yourself. The only thing you know about fracking is what you read on Google.

Use Google and then tell us how much oil is derived from fracking and how many US jobs are created using it.

How many African child slave laborers are being used by the American oil industry, as opposed to the "green energy" swindle?

I though you guys and girls were all about eliminating slavery?

Where are these oil company slaves, drama queen?

Depends how they are used. Solar hot water is a no brainer in many locations. It's been very successful in Hawaii and Israel. I had it in South Carolina in 1979. Cut my utility bill in half. Wind has It's place especially since they have reduced bird deaths by 70%.
Again though. NOTHING has “zero downsides”.

But yes. Alternative energy sources work and generally have lower downsides than fossil fuels

I'm not having a tantrum. Get over yourself. The only thing you know about fracking is what you read on Google.

Use Google and then tell us how much oil is derived from fracking and how many US jobs are created using it.

I grew up in Ghawar. I've known about fracking for 5 decades, you imbecile.

"More than 1.7 million U.S. wells have been completed using the fracking process, producing more than seven billion barrels of oil and 600 trillion cubic feet of natural gas."

"How many American jobs has fracking created? Millions. A 2015 Harvard Business School/Boston Consulting Group analysis estimates that shale development created roughly 2.7 million U.S. jobs in the first decade of the shale revolution."
Independent Petroleum Association of America | Hydraulic Fracturing

Commies always hate American industry, American workers, and American prosperity.

State of disaster declared after West Texas earthquake frenzy​

1722513826581.png
Laredo Morning Times
https://www.lmtonline.com › News › Houston & Texas

2 days ago — In just the past seven days, West Texas has experienced more than 100 earthquakes, with four of the tremors clocking in at a 4.0 magnitude and ...

MAP: Where have earthquakes been recorded in Texas?​

1722514632817.png
KXAN Austin
https://www.kxan.com › news › texas › map-whats-the-...

6 days ago — With data from the USGS, KXAN has mapped the location of every earthquake recorded in Texas since 1900 with a magnitude 2.5 or higher.

Forum List

Back