Joe Biden did such a great job for America, the Democrat Party kicked him out of the presidential race. I kid you not.

Actually it is not easier to campaign while doing the job as POTUS.

If you were not as sharp as a bowling ball you would understand this

Is Sleepy Joe actually "doing" the job as President?

B. Hussein O thought not, and threatened to have Biden disposed of using Amendment 25 for senility, in order to get his signature on the withdrawal.

The only good thing about Biden still being in office, is that Joe has made a sacred vow to the American people not to pardon Hunter. So it looks like the younger Biden should be given butt lube for his future endeavors in the joint.

B. Hussein O thought not, and threatened to have Biden disposed of using Amendment 25 for senility, in order to get his signature on the withdrawal.

I look forward to you proving this took place.

But I will not hold my breath waiting

With pleasure. BTW, neither Sleepy Joe, nor his caretaker Dr. Jill, have refuted this.

So, in your world Seymour Hersch saying something is proof it happened?

Shame he offers no actual evidence this took place.

Even your link admits as much....If Hersch is right,....

So, in your world Seymour Hersch saying something is proof it happened?

Shame he offers no actual evidence this took place.

Even your link admits as much....If Hersch is right,....

like I've said, I'm all ears.

But to date, no one on the left, not Biden, Obama, or anyone else, has presented one scintilla of proof that it didn't happen.

The Fact that Sleepy Joe is senile is obvious to everyone.

like I've said, I'm all ears.

But to date, no one on the left, not Biden, Obama, or anyone else, has presented one scintilla of proof that it didn't happen.

The Fact that Sleepy Joe is senile is obvious to everyone.

It is impossible to provide evidence for something that does not exist or did not happen.

Actually it is not easier to campaign while doing the job as POTUS.

If you were not as sharp as a bowling ball you would understand this
We all saw the debate. I’m In It To Win It *Joe is basically retarded. He can’t handle a debate let alone making decisions that affect Americans and people around the worlds lives.

Forum List

Back