Kamala Harris Campaign Is Paying People To Post Memes

Inside the Troll Army Waging Trump’s Online Campaign

A team of meme-makers has been flooding social media with pro-Trump posts riddled with sexist and racist tropes. Donald Trump is cheering them on.
[snip]
The video, called “Let’s Get Ready to Bumble,” is a slick mash-up of President Biden’s verbal slip-ups and his stumbles set to a thumping 1990s dance track. And when it was played on a big screen at Trump rallies late last year, it consistently drew laughs and jeers from the crowd.

But Donald J. Trump thought he could improve it.

So the former president asked an adviser to pass along a few notes to one of the video’s creators: It should include a clip of the president falling off a bicycle, he suggested, and another of him flubbing a line in a recent speech.
[snip]
Cheered on by Mr. Trump, the group traffics freely in misinformation, artificial intelligence and digital forgeries known as deepfakes. Its memes are riddled with racist stereotypes, demeaning tropes about L.G.B.T.Q. people and broad scatological humor.

I really should sell those T-shirts which say:

IT'S OKAY IF TRUMP DOES IT!™

Goddamn! I've been getting screwed. No one pays me a thing.

View attachment 988434
That's because you are just a copy and paste parrot without an original thought in your head.

Trump supporters have also employed memes to get their message across, including superimposing his head on an angel warrior and leading dancing Bollywood soldiers in battle.

“It doesn’t have to be true. It just has to go viral,” Brenden Dilley, a podcaster who organizes private meme makers for Trump, said on his podcast last year.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/polit...e-factories-supporting-trump-harris-election/

Yes, Trump supporters post pro-Trump memes without being paid. Me too...

1722553929090.png

Here's an official Trump campaign meme. If you went to a link at the Trump website for a page not found, you got this 404 error...

1722554100528.png

Yes, Trump supporters post pro-Trump memes without being paid. Me too...

View attachment 988466

Here's an official Trump campaign meme. If you went to a link at the Trump website for a page not found, you got this 404 error...

View attachment 988468
Yes, as I point out at least once a day, none of you have an original thought in your heads. You are all parrots.

Copy and paste parrots.

And you think you are clever! :lol:

Just deaf, DUMB, and blind parrots following your pied piper to perdition.

Forum List

Back