The Weak Republican Response to Kamala Harris

What Team-Trump fears and why:

241 publicly supported Ms. Harris​

19 governors, 41 senators, 181 representatives

31 issued statements but did not specify support for Ms. Harris​

4 governors, 5 senators, 22 representatives

I've been really surprised that so many have jumped on the bandwagon so quickly.
I would have thought more would have waited a few weeks to see how all of this starts shaking out.

Makes me think that many of them, just want to let her have her shot in order to get her out of the way in the future.

I've been really surprised that so many have jumped on the bandwagon so quickly.
I would have thought more would have waited a few weeks to see how all of this starts shaking out.

Makes me think that many of them, just want to let her have her shot in order to get her out of the way in the future.
It's not about anything shaking out.

The Weak Republican Response to Kamala Harris

Michael Whatley, a co-chair of the Republican National Committee, said Sunday night on Fox News that “the Democrats are in free fall.” They were falling, all right, into $50 million overnight from small donors that left any of Donald Trump’s one-day cash hauls in the dust.

I've said it earlier. The GOP attacks on age will come home to roost. Trump should follow through with pans to take a REAL cognitive
:auiqs.jpg: test.

If he struggled and praised himself over that earlier one, imagine what would transpire if he was given a real test for old people approaching cognitive issues and dementia. I mean Trump is the one that brought all this stuff up. Youngster Harris should demand they both do what Trump demanded he and Biden do.
Weak. Very Weak.

And Kamala is coming for him...

How Kamala Harris Will Try to Put Trump on Defense​

Democrats are eager for her to deploy lines of attack that come more naturally than they did for President Biden, including on issues like abortion rights and the rule of law.

Democrats hope that Ms. Harris — a history-making former prosecutor who is nearly two decades younger than Mr. Trump — can draw a sharp new set of contrasts and tap into arguments that were out of reach for Mr. Biden, 81, starting with the issue of age but extending into matters of policy and personality.

That is especially clear on abortion rights. Mr. Biden, a practicing Catholic, has long been uncomfortable discussing the issue, or even saying the word “abortion.” Ms. Harris, by contrast, speaks easily and openly about reproductive health and has held campaign events alongside women sharing their stories of miscarriages, abortions and challenges with fertility.

People like you fear diversity?

LOL

Fear inclusion? WOW!

Biden announced that his running mate would be preferably a woman of color, that's the only reason she is in the position she is in today.
That's it, end of story.
Nope.

Nothing wrong with looking forward:

"During his 1980 campaign, Reagan pledged that, if given the opportunity, he would appoint the first female Supreme Court Justice."

Forum List

Back