Another honest question for trump supporters.

so if Trump criticizes his critics that are of a different race than he is its an act of racism .. typical white leftwing coward and wimp .. turn in your man card woman !
Trump can criticize their policies and positions

But his questioning their “blackness” is offensive

At no time was she specifically assigned duties related to border security.
That's not what the AP CBS NBC, etc, told us.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden has tapped Vice President Kamala Harris to lead the White House effort to tackle the migration challenge at the U.S. southern border
Biden taps VP Harris to lead response to border challenges

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden announced Wednesday that he has appointed Vice President Kamala Harris to lead efforts to stem migration across the U.S.-Mexico border,
Biden tasks Harris with 'stemming the migration' on southern border

Vice President Kamala Harris will be the White House’s point person on immigration issues at the nation’s southern border, President Joe Biden announced Wednesday, tasking her with stemming the rising tide of migrants, many of them unaccompanied children, arriving in the U.S.
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/24/kamala-harris-immigration-border-surge-477810

President Biden announced Wednesday he had tapped Vice President Kamala Harris to lead the administration's efforts to stem migration at the southern border.
Harris to lead administration's efforts to stem migration at border

I's obvious that you don't care about trump's racist remarks
This is a lie.
His remarks were not racist.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden has tapped Vice President Kamala Harris to lead the White House effort to tackle the migration challenge at the U.S. southern border

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden announced Wednesday that he has appointed Vice President Kamala Harris to lead efforts to stem migration across the U.S.-Mexico border,

Vice President Kamala Harris will be the White House’s point person on immigration issues at the nation’s southern border, President Joe Biden announced Wednesday, tasking her with stemming the rising tide of migrants, many of them unaccompanied children, arriving in the U.S.
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/24/kamala-harris-immigration-border-surge-477810

President Biden announced Wednesday he had tapped Vice President Kamala Harris to lead the administration's efforts to stem migration at the southern border.

This is a lie.
With all that you should easily be able to show an official announcement or document stating she was put in charge of border security.

I thought you were one of the crazies constantly claiming none of those sources you list are credible.

Vast numbers of blacks disagree with you about whether trump's remarks were racist.

And none of them were racist.
Not surprising a racist such as yourself would not admit to the racism in trump's remarks. Large numbers of Proud Boys and KKK members agree with you.

If none of the remarks he was asked about were racist, why did he pitch such a tantrum when asked?

This is a lie.
You really need to do more than just read the title of the articles you post.
from your link…..

Biden said during an immigration meeting at the White House that he had asked Harris to lead the administration's efforts with Mexico and the Northern Triangle — El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, countries that will "need help stemming the movement of so many folks, stemming the migration to our southern border."

A senior administration official said Harris' role would focus on "two tracks": both curbing the current flow of migrants and implementing a long-term strategy that addresses the root causes of migration.

With all that you should easily be able to show an official announcement or document stating she was put in charge of border security.
Why?
The AP, NBC et al would not lie.
Vast numbers of blacks disagree with you about whether trump's remarks were racist.
That just makes them wrong.
This was all explained in post #144.

You really need to do more than just read the title of the articles you post.
from your link…..

Biden said during an immigration meeting at the White House that he had asked Harris to lead the administration's efforts with Mexico and the Northern Triangle — El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, countries that will "need help stemming the movement of so many folks, stemming the migration to our southern border."

A senior administration official said Harris' role would focus on "two tracks": both curbing the current flow of migrants and implementing a long-term strategy that addresses the root causes of migration.
To be fair, he couldn't find an adult to explain all those little letters to him. He was lucky to understand the headlines.

Why?
The AP, NBC et al would not lie.

That just makes them wrong.
This was all explained in post #144.
Do you mind if I take a screen shot of that to remind you when you start whining because you think the MSM is lying to you?

All I see here is your inability to meaningfully respond to my post.
Why don't you give that a try?
An example of you claiming the exact opposite of what you are known to claim seems pretty significant to me.

All I see here is you, again, demonstrating you inability to meaningfully respond to my post.
You're a crazy MAGA cult member. You've proven countless times that reality-based discussion is beyond your abilities.

You know you have no rational or factual basis for your claim - that is, you know you are lying.
Just as you know you have no meaningful response to post# 207.
You hate the MSM
You love the MSM
Make up your silly little mind.

All I see here is you, again, demonstrating you inability to meaningfully respond to my post.
You've read enough of my posts to know meaningful discussion is easily within my reach. As far as attempting meaningful discussion with you, see #215

Forum List

Back