'Boiling with anger': Social media erupts after Trump Q&A disaster with Black reporters

Vance co-sponsored a bill to raise the minimum wage to $11.

Romney, Cotton, Colleagues Introduce Bill to Raise Minimum Wage

Vance also supports raising the minimum wage even higher, to $20.

"The populist vision, at least as it exists in my head, is an inversion of that: applying as much upward pressure on wages and as much downward pressure on the services that the people use as possible. We’ve had far too little innovation over the last 40 years, and far too much labor substitution. This is why I think the economics profession is fundamentally wrong about both immigration and about tariffs. Yes, tariffs can apply upward pricing pressure on various things — though I think it’s massively overstated — but when you are forced to do more with your domestic labor force, you have all of these positive dynamic effects.

"It’s a classic formulation: You raise the minimum wage to $20 an hour, and you will sometimes hear libertarians say this is a bad thing. “Well, isn’t McDonald’s just going to replace some of the workers with kiosks?” That’s a good thing, because then the workers who are still there are going to make higher wages; the kiosks will perform a useful function; and that’s the kind of rising tide that actually lifts all boats."

Gee, that's exactly what liberals have been saying for DECADES!

Hmm..maybe he was upset because it was a setup. Harris was supposed to be there, she ended up not showing up and then the moderators started attacking Trump with accusations

So, yeah, the whole thing was probably set up. Harris probably never intended on showing up, they just wanted to have Trump walk into a lions den.

But give Trump credit, he went through it, he also told Biden “anywhere, anytime” and followed through with it..does Harris have the guts to do what Trump did…twice?
LOL a setup? What accusations did they attack him with? I heard them start asking him questions. Did he go through it? Hell, he got up and left.

Biden isn't running for President, why would he need to debate Trump?

Why doesn't he tell VP Harris any place, any time.

Trump only chastised one leftwing disrespectful reporter .. the reporter that started off the interview with accusations and attacks .. he wasn't even settling in to his chair before she began attacking him .. Trump doesn't take shit from anyone regardless of race ..maybe he should have said he was no ways Tired and whipped out a bottle of hot sauce to suck up to the crowd like a democrat in the past did .
Now asking this orange clown questions is attacking him. Tell me the questions she asked him that were inappropriate.

LOL a setup? What accusations did they attack him with? I heard them start asking him questions. Did he go through it? Hell, he got up and left.

She set out to attack him from the beginning, you can tell by the tone of her voice and demeanor.

It was an example of how Trump was brave enough to meet Biden on his own terms, and walk into this forum, that was a lions den.

Why doesn’t Harris? Trump already did it with Biden, let’s see if Harris has the gumption to do that. Why does Trump always have to be the one to concede terms? This time, he should be the one setting them.

Do you think Harris would allow herself to go to a Republican debate moderated by people who have already accused her of things? I don’t think so.

They talk about it more, they never actually do it. What they do is move money from one Dept to a different Dept and call that cutting spending

So do Republicans.

Thus my view there is no difference when it comes to fiscal matters

I'm pretty sure these folks have done more research than you have.

That's funny an ass kissing Trump Humper talking about independent data. Is this data incorrect?

Here are the results. 17 percent inflation. Rather than getting into a pissing contest with me, go ask your fellow Trump haters how they like paying for groceries, gas, and clothing now vs. four years ago.

Who has been responsible for racism in America?
Racism is an offshoot of tribalism and that is pretty much built into the human genome. It is a primitive trait that at one time was necessary for survival.
Since it is no longer necessary for survival now, modern, more sophisticated (often educated) human beings are able to overcome it with superior intellect.
Stupid, more primitive people are still ruled by it though.
What you are actually asking however is who is responsible for systemic, institutionalized racism in The United States.
The answer to that is powerful white men.

racism
ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm
NOUN
a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

That definition fits you to a T.
Dont you mean people who view others as inferior based on race?

And/or view themselves as superior by virtue of their DNA?

Here are the results. 17 percent inflation. Rather than getting into a pissing contest with me, go ask your fellow Trump haters how they like paying for groceries, gas, and clothing now vs. four years ago.

how much of that inflation do you think was caused by all the money given away in 2020?

Forum List

Back