Libs, are you OK with this?

Khelif was disqualified from the 2023 world championships after failing an unspecified gender eligibility test, and her presence at the Paris Olympics has become a divisive issue.

Why not? You post on this board, Bot. What is your purpose?
So you were wrong about them doing a chromosomal analysis. No big deal. Twitter is full of people who lie.

Again, the IBA seems to be a sketchy organization that lost recognition amid serious corruption and lack of transparency. Case in point, disqualifying a boxer right before a championship match without any transparency. Seems sketchy.

Don’t believe everything you read on twitter. These guys are great at stoking outrage.

You’re an old man, you’re a bitch.
And you’re an old man’s bitch - cuck:

IMG_2091.png

So you were wrong about them doing a chromosomal analysis. No big deal. Twitter is full of people who lie.

Again, the IBA seems to be a sketchy organization that lost recognition amid serious corruption and lack of transparency. Case in point, disqualifying a boxer right before a championship match without any transparency. Seems sketchy.

Don’t believe everything you read on twitter. These guys are great at stoking outrage.
When did I use the words “chromosomal”

What makes the IBA sketchy?

Boy, stop wasting my time. What is Twitter?

He made a $15 donation to ActBlue, a political action committee that raises money for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, according to a 2021 Federal Election Commission filing. The donation was earmarked for the Progressive Turnout Project, a national group that rallies Democrats to vote.

Sounds like a true Republican

Hahahahahahahahah

citygator is a bitch
A one time donation yet was a trumper.
He made a $15 donation to ActBlue, a political action committee that raises money for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, according to a 2021 Federal Election Commission filing. The donation was earmarked for the Progressive Turnout Project, a national group that rallies Democrats to vote.

Sounds like a true Republican

Hahahahahahahahah

citygator is a bitch

The activity of the account, which posted over 700 comments, Abbate said, “appear to reflect antisemitic and anti-immigration themes, to espouse political violence, and [is] described as extreme in nature.”

One of your maga fuckups

A one time donation yet was a trumper.

The activity of the account, which posted over 700 comments, Abbate said, “appear to reflect antisemitic and anti-immigration themes, to espouse political violence, and [is] described as extreme in nature.”

One of your maga fuckups
Follow the money, Otto

Bigot
Racist
How dare you?

Sound familiar, Winco?

You don’t like this but you vote for those who enforce it. Hmmmm
I will GLADLY vote for either side.
Just bring a QUALITY candidate.

If you actually fathom that trump is a decent human with values to Americans, then you, IMO, suck.
Trump is a lying life long con man.

Just to clarify, what was the trump policy that lowered gas prices.
I will tell you it was Supply/Demand due to COVID.

Would you care to counter my stance?

Hero worship is for small men. I don’t worship politicians. You however cuck for them.
Yet you worship Harris. She is in your Avatar. Bitch.

You can’t even point to one negative about your party, who just pulled the incumbent. Worship indeed. Bitch.

I will GLADLY vote for either side.
Just bring a QUALITY candidate.

If you actually fathom that trump is a decent human with values to Americans, then you, IMO, suck.
Trump is a lying life long con man.

Just to clarify, what was the trump policy that lowered gas prices.
I will tell you it was Supply/Demand due to COVID.

Would you care to counter my stance?
Define “quality candidate”

Kamala Harris!?

LOL

I am Asking your opinion. Its an opinion forum.

I prefer facts. It's clear after some reading she is not transgender like many claimed.

It would appear she was raised female. There must be reasons for that.

My opinion is she shows that not everyone is born in the same cookie cutter mold.

What is fair? I don't know.

When did I use the words “chromosomal”

What makes the IBA sketchy?

Boy, stop wasting my time. What is Twitter?
I already stated and gave a link as to what makes the IBA sketchy. The IOC and USA Boxing don’t recognize them because of corruption issues.

You said she was XY, which are chromosomes (I didn’t think you needed to be a biologist to know that one).

I prefer facts. It's clear after some reading she is not transgender like many claimed.

It would appear she was raised female. There must be reasons for that.

My opinion is she shows that not everyone is born in the same cookie cutter mold.

What is fair? I don't know.
So a dude with man parts and XY chromosomes who is raised a female is a female? LOL

I already stated and gave a link as to what makes the IBA sketchy. The IOC and USA Boxing don’t recognize them because of corruption issues.

You said she was XY, which are chromosomes (I didn’t think you needed to be a biologist to know that one).
What is their agenda to call out a dude for being a dude? You didn’t think. We agree there. You don’t know what tests they ran. You’re guessing, bot

Forum List

Back