Libs, are you OK with this?

What is their agenda to call out a dude for being a dude? You didn’t think. We agree there. You don’t know what tests they ran. You’re guessing, bot
Don’t know, but maybe they were trying to fix the outcome of the tournament. They kicked her out right before the championship round.

Would you trust an organization that kicks out a competitor without providing documented proof as to the reason why?

The more I look into this story, the worse it looks for Musk and his devotees.

She is from a rural Algerian village. Her father wouldn’t let her play sports because she was a girl.

This is not a story of someone who is XY chromosomes, born male and decided to transition. I don’t think rural Algeria is the hotbed of transgender progressivism.

If she does indeed have XY chromosomes, it seems like she would have some kind of congenital abnormality that resulted in a female phenotype, but this only serves to make conservatives confused because they don’t ever want to recognize that sex and gender could ever be more complicated than they want it to be.

The more I look into this story, the worse it looks for Musk and his devotees.

She is from a rural Algerian village. Her father wouldn’t let her play sports because she was a girl.

This is not a story of someone who is XY chromosomes, born male and decided to transition. I don’t think rural Algeria is the hotbed of transgender progressivism.

If she does indeed have XY chromosomes, it seems like she would have some kind of congenital abnormality that resulted in a female phenotype, but this only serves to make conservatives confused because they don’t ever want to recognize that sex and gender could ever be more complicated than they want it to be.

Right, make fun and ridicule anything different or something you don't understand.

They heard someone say "transgender" and as I've pointed out previously, it causes a Pavlovian response.

Now could one ask whether a higher than "normal" testosterone" level give her an advantage?

I don't know, not being an expert on things like this.

A Republican school shooter shot at a Republican candidate because he was close in proximity. I am on record as being outraged at republicans for shooting at their candidate.
Is claimed political affiliation is a crock of shit completely unrelated to his decision to take out a high-value Target.

The rest of the countries participating in the Olympics should immediately withdraw all teams and money in protest of this woke bs.

The Olympics is a joke anymore.

I don’t care about SOME “coed” sports like baseball or like mixed doubles tennis.

But boxing? Wrestling? Swimming?

Come on. That’s not just stupid and dangerous, it’s truly fucking nuts. It is completely unfair.

The rest of the countries participating in the Olympics should immediately withdraw all teams and money in protest of this woke bs.

The Olympics is a joke anymore.
There’s nothing woke here. She’s a woman. She’s always been a woman.

You guys don’t even know who you it is you’re directing your hate at here. You just hate because you’re told to.

Forum List

Back