This Is Proof That Kamala Harris Isn't Black

Oh my fucking word. The shit that people say on this forum, the shit that Trump supporters will come out with.

View attachment 988607

This is her FATHER. He's from Jamaica originally, he's Afro-Jamaican. He's BLACK

Black is an ETHNICITY. If you are born to a black parent, you are BLACK.

But this is just the way the racists have of saying racist shit they think they can get away with.

Fuck you people.

They'll say ANYTHING to defend his lies.

#becauseitsacult

Black is an ETHNICITY. If you are born to a black parent, you are BLACK.
No, you are not. You are mullatto (or any modern dirivitive of the word). You are using the racist "one drop of blood" as your referrence but only 5 minutes of thinking will tell you that you ain't black just because one parent is. Think, man, think!

Why are so many of you obsessed with her race?

Two reasons...

1) because Trump said it so now their allegiance is to defend his lie.
#becauseitsacult

2) they're hoping they can dupe black people into not voting for her because she is black. This will backfire on them in a major way since the vast majority of black people are smarter than them.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Too bad Kamala doesn't say she's indian-American in that article.

:itsok:
They keep posting that one article. I looked that up last night and found that the AP decided to run the headline because there had never been an Indian American that had served in he Senate. Harris did not identify herself as just Indian American. But don't expect these trump supporters to do any research. They are going to wear that lie out. But the problem they are going to have is when Harris stands up giving her acceptance speech and she tears trumps ass up for trying this. Trump just doesn't get it. Nor do his cult members. He ain't going up against some punk ass white republican, he is not going up against Hillary. He will be facing a black human being who has had to put up wth shit from men like him her entire life. Then he adds this to it. He is going to get his feelings hurt.

And hurt bad.

Last edited:
So you agree that Road Runner is a welch.
A freeloader, living off the GOV that it despises.

So, do you support the freeloader Road Runner ?
Or is she a stain and a burden of us hard workers?
My response has nothing to do with Road Runner. It was about you spending so much time on your post. Are you really that disturbed by it all?

Two reasons...

1) because Trump said it so now their allegiance is to defend his lie.
#becauseitsacult

2) they're hoping they can dupe black people into not voting for her because she is black. This will backfire on them in a major way since the vast majority of black people are smarter than them.
Yeah they think we are stupid. But that is what happens when the only blacks you listen to are Brandumb Tatum, Candyass Owens, Uncle Ben Carson. Byron Big Mac Donalds and similar types. They are going to be very disappointed on Election day.

Funny how people are asking why race is "so important". Isn't it obvious? When you build your professional career on race then you can only expect for people to judge you for what you've said. When John Kennedy ran for president he was PR'd as an Irish Catholic.

My response has nothing to do with Road Runner. It was about you spending so much time on your post. Are you really that disturbed by it all?
My response has absolutely to do with Road Runner, who has me on ignore.

Does it offend YOU that I call out Road Runner for being a welch?
She doesn't work, but spends 12+ hours each and every day posting.
She is a DOCUMENTED Welch on our society.

Please defend her or call her out. Your Call.

• Winner
It’s a sand trap. These fruitcakes believe you are whatever you believe you are. They believe men can be women and kids can have sexual identities.

How much winning do you expect from arguing that a biracial woman can’t identify as either or?

Obama was as white as he was black.

According to the Centre for the Study of the Legacies of British Slave-ownership, grand pappy owned 124 people. How does that make you feel?
First off, he guy could not have been her grandfather. Great or great great pethaps if anything. And It doesn't make me feel anything because that guy was only related to her because of rape. You are being disingenuus thinking I'm stupid enough to fall for this and will chose to vote for Trump. Not going to happen.

Trump HAS to call out the lie because the Democrat Gaslighting Machine is ramping up "The First Female African American President" Campaign. They will hammer it home 24/7 and all the little know nothings will line up to be "part of history" when the history is a total lie. She needs to run on her RECORD not a false premise that she is African American.

And you will fail spectacularly to convince enough voters that you're not nuts as photos from her father's side demonstrate she is indeed black...

kamala2.jpg

donald-harris-1-explained.jpg

images

34053682-0-image-a-3_1601993114824.jpg

178421-kamala-harris-childhood-pics.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000241416854.jpeg

• Winner
They won't vote for her because they shop too, and understand inflation. Blacks don't want taxed to death either...
We know that inflaton was caused by the pandenic, not by Biden/Harris. And Trump is the one who is going to tax us, then erase equal opportunity policies that will end up denying us jobs.

Funny how people are asking why race is "so important". Isn't it obvious? When you build your professional career on race then you can only expect for people to judge you for what you've said. When John Kennedy ran for president he was PR'd as an Irish Catholic.
Funny how some whites live in such a delusion that they actually believe they are not a race or that nothing they have achieved is because of race..

She descends from slave owners. She's not black, but the slaves were. Several hundreds of them.
Are you giving her the thumbs up? Because if you are then all your remonstrous threads seem kind of superficial if you give some slave owners a pass.

What slave owner is he giving a pass to? You sound insane. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back