Kamala Harris: On the Issues

Great post!!!! Levin expresses the truth of Kamala's past and more recent radical agenda. But alas, too few want to focus on Kamala's record/agenda and/or what we can expect from her as President.

In this piece Abigail Shrier reinforces the OP with her very credible opinion that the GOP will lose every time by 'slut shaming' Kamala as that only makes Republicans look really bad and generates sympathy and defense of Kamala. And they will lose every time by calling her the DEI candidate--it isn't the fault of DEI hires that they are hired but rather those who hire them. Insulting those who were hired does nothing to move the needle in favor of Republicans.

What we should emphasize and most focus on is what Levin is doing and what Shrier does in this piece, i.e. keep honestly and factually hammering her on her track record and more recent radical and dangerous policy positions. If we do not do that, we lose in November plain and simple.

I agree. I hope and believe that most voters are indifferent to the more unrefined politicking.

When some of us (myself included) take an easy shot by addressing her history of caring like a whore, that’s not intended as a reason to vote for her opponent. It’s just banter. But it has a bit of merit she. She tries to talk about morality. Then, it’s, “bitch, please!”

Nonetheless, the numerous things which Levin focused on are exactly what voters need to hear and grasp. It may not move Trump supporter and it may not move the close-minded liberal Democratics. But it might impact open minded Democrats and Independents.

Here's another informative piece that the MSM won't put out there. Look for one of the first executive orders of a "President Kamala" to be to grant absolute amnesty to all the 20 to 40 million illegals in the country and continue to invite more in. And that is without regard for the really sketchy and dangerous backgrounds of far too many of those people.

Great post!!!! Levin expresses the truth of Kamala's past and more recent radical agenda. But alas, too few want to focus on Kamala's record/agenda and/or what we can expect from her as President.

In this piece Abigail Shrier reinforces the OP with her very credible opinion that the GOP will lose every time by complaining about a 'coup' or 'slut shaming' Kamala as that only makes Republicans look really bad and generates sympathy and defense of Kamala. And they will lose every time by calling her the DEI candidate--it isn't the fault of DEI hires that they are hired but rather those who hire them. Insulting those who were hired does nothing to move the needle in favor of Republicans.

What we should emphasize and most focus on is what Levin is doing and what Shrier does in this piece, i.e. keep honestly and factually hammering her on her track record and more recent radical and dangerous policy positions. If we do not do that, we lose in November plain and simple.

Levin is a lying Zionist asshole. He claims to be a constitutional expert but when Americans protested Israel’s genocide, the little cockroach wanted them silenced. Hypocrite!

SHUT OFF THE TEEVEE.

Constitoootion

Some might find it interesting to see what the never-to-be-considered-conservative BBC said about Kamala when she ran for President in 2020:

They did observe her seemingly quick flip flops on some policy positions, but the most alarming one she hasn't changed her position on that will be of interest to those who don't want mega millions of undocumented migrants entering the country for the taxpayers to have to take care of:

". . .Like all of the other Democratic 2020 contenders, Ms Harris - the child of immigrants herself - pledged to offer a path to citizenship to the millions of undocumented immigrants living in the US.

And like most of the other candidates, she supported decriminalising border crossings by undocumented immigrants and providing taxpayer-funded healthcare for those crossing the US border without papers.

In a 2018 Senate hearing, Ms Harris outraged conservatives by drawing parallels between the Ku Klux Klan and Immigration and Customs Enforcement, an agency within the US Department of Homeland Security. . ."

But again Patriots, Republicans, libertarians (little "L"), MAGAs, if you focus on her race, continue to slut shame her/personally insult her, use DEI to condemn her instead of focusing on her track record and radical ideas/agenda, we lose in 2024. And I will state that as absolute fact.

Forum List

Back