Weird Jesse Watters of Fox News Officially loses his mind

you don't live in the US ? why are you afraid to say what party you mostly identify with .. i'm not afraid to say that i'm a conservative ..
I never said that I don't live in the US. You aren't a conservative you're a far right wing lunatic.

I never said that I don't live in the US. You aren't a conservative you're a far right wing lunatic.
not a lunatic at all pal ... I have traditional conservative values .. I believe in freedom of speech , the right to bear arms to protect ones family home and property, I believe in legal immigration and a strong secure border , I believe in a strong military , i believe children in the womb have a right to life and that abortions should not be carried out for convenience and should only be considered under extreme conditions where the life of the mother is a stake , I believe children do better when they have both a mother and a father in the home , I believe schools should concentrate on a classical education math , science , reading , writing , history ect .. and I believe there are major differences between men and women and for those reasons men should not be able to use women's locker rooms or public restrooms or participate in women's sports , I believe men can not get pregnant ..and so on .. said beliefs are the beliefs of the people you call lunatics ..

I can see you got the DNC memo to call opposing political folks "weird"
they,re like robots .. they fall lockstep in with the dem talking points with no lag in time when the new talking points come out .. its almost instant .. its truly amazing .. its almost insect like .. in insects I,m referring to ant colonies that act as one hive mind .

Forum List

Back