USA Today lies when it says Trump falsely claimed Kamala failed the bar exam Thread starterText Drivers are Killers Start date1 minute ago TagsNone

Wow. Let’s use our critical thinking skills shall we?

Again NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE and accused decades after the fact. No screaming in the store. No hospital reports or police reports because it didn’t happen. She’s a gold digger plain and simple. The jury were biased.

Statutes OF LIMITATIONS RAN OUT and it was turned down by the FEC and DOJ. The Judges daughters employer profits from the DNC and the judge himself participated in a I hate Trump group. He should have recused himself and didn’t. Inappropriate testimony was allowed during the trial that shouldn’t have been allowed and could have biased the jury. Joe Biden’s campaign sent DeNiro to make that ridiculous speech outside the courtroom against Trump while the jury was getting its instructions. The jury was not sequestered so there’s a snowballs chance in hell the jury didn’t hear about DeNiro’s rant on the way home on the subway. That’s jury tampering by the POTUS. It will be overturned.

Why the convictions? New Yorkers are Democrats and hate Trump.
Yes indeed. The SOL for this type of lawsuit had run out. So the state of NY cancelled the SOL for one year and made it retroactive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes indeed. The SOL for this type of lawsuit had run out. So the state of NY cancelled the SOL for one year and made it retroactive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have no clue what you're talking about. Statute of limitations in NY for felonies is 5 years. And they toll the statute of limitations for people who leave the state. That's why Trump couldn't get the charges dismissed based on the bullshit that the statute of limitations had expired.

Because of Trump? 🤔 James and Bragg ran a campaign for office declaring they’d get Trump. No reason was given, just get Trump. Well that sounds to me to be unethical, harassment of a private citizen and weaponization of the Judicial system for political gain. Considering both Bragg and James are Democrats and coupled with the Biden campaigns interference using DeNiro, it doesn’t look legit. Actually it smacks of banana republic. I’m sure there’s a legal and constitutional precedent that applies to Trumps situation.

Again it will be overturned.

I know. I could use my South Dakota Lakota Sioux, but I'm ashamed of the tribe since they started whoring themselves and their rez and their children to the cartels.

I’m not ashamed of my North African, I think it’s cool. Its just why would I use it for gain? I don’t use my
German
Scot
English
Irish
Finnish
Scandinavian
Polish
Arabian
Italian
Native American
For anything. Ok I cook some decent Italian, I have to be careful not to drink too much, and I’ve got a slight temper; Prozac helps. But other than that I don’t see how it comes into play. 🤷‍♀️🤣

Forum List

Back