The video of the Trans woman boxer breaking Carini's nose is blacked out on the internet.

Again, just more hate and insults.

We have a person that was born with an unfortunate defect. I say unfortunate since there will be no way this person can reproduce. And well we know that means you are selfish according to Vance.

So many have decided hate is the proper response to that. You are at least in good company as people have often turned to this when faced with something outside the norm.

The person had no control over the way they were born. Does that create issues that need addressed? Yes but not with lies and hate.
Lies and hate is trademark of Leftists like you who toss out that false accusation towards anyone who disagrees with your delusions and lies.

The he/she dude should have been barred from this contest and only eligible for a fight with a similar genetic defective opponent.

Lies and hate is trademark of Leftists like you who toss out that false accusation towards anyone who disagrees with your delusions and lies.

The he/she dude should have been barred from this contest and only eligible for a fight with a similar genetic defective opponent.

According to the criteria you’re using, she is a biological woman because she was born with female body parts.

If her opponent didn’t want to get her nose broken, she shouldn’t of gotten into the ring with anyone. Boxing is a brutal sport where people get injured.

The rest of the world is enjoying the first full Olympics with fans in attendance and outstanding performances and joy everywhere, and all MAGA Republicans see is a new reason to be outraged by all of this DEI fun and frivolity every single day.

From drag queens in the opening ceremonies, to gender fluidity in the boxing ring there is just so much to make to stroke your rage.

Maybe it’s being faced with how out of step with the entire world you truly are that is making you so crazy over these games. To see all of these people mingling together of every race and colour and having fun and it’s just driving you nuts.

Of course, it was such a short trip for you to begin with, it didn’t take much.

The rest of the world is enjoying the first fall Olympics with fans in attendance and outstanding performances and joy everywhere, and Maga Republicans have a new reason to be outraged by all of this DEI fun and frivolity every single day.

From drag queens in the opening ceremonies, to gender fluidity in the boxing ring there is just so much to make to stroke your rage.

Maybe it’s being faced with how out of step with the entire world you truly are that is making you so crazy over these games. To see all of these people mingling together of every race and colour and having fun and it’s just driving you nuts.

Of course, it was such a short trip to begin with, but it didn’t take much.

You loons ruin everything

No idea what you claim that I've said that is false.

Not your call.

According to the criteria you’re using, she is a biological woman because she was born with female body parts.

If her opponent didn’t want to get her nose broken, she shouldn’t of gotten into the ring with anyone. Boxing is a brutal sport where people get injured.
I've yet to see anyone document that he had "female body parts" and ALSO no male body parts.
Or that such were conditions from birth and not alteration later in life.
I'm waiting for proof that he has a functioning vagina and clitoris.
Absence of boobs also makes him suspect to my mind.

Boxing is usually done with contestants inside of limited weight ranges/categories. The size difference between these two would suggest that in the Olympics there is no balance matching of weight sizes.

Evidently, she is not Trans and has girly parts

Khelif is not transgender,[12] but she has a disorder of sex development (DSD) which causes some females to have XY chromosomes and blood testosterone levels typical of a male.[
I thought the Olympics was restricted to amateurs. Khelif has been a professional snce November 2023.

Khelif is a man, and he should withdraw from all fights scheduled against women, including the one tomorrow that the idiots in IOC set up against Luca Hamori of Hungary. Hamori should withdraw if Khelif does not. For women to accept these crazy rules of men fighting against women, lends credibility & acceptance to the insanity.

The IBA disqualifid Khelif based on him being a man, from "found to have competitive advantages over other female competitors"

Th IOC accepted him as a woman based only on his passport, which is easily falsified. IOC needs to get their heads examined.

No idea what you claim that I've said that is false.

Not your call.
From your post replying to my post, which I replied to;
"Again, just more hate and insults."

If content of that post of mine eludes your mental grasp, you have more defects than I pointed out.
But then you are a Leftist and 90+% of times being a Leftist is mental illness.

From your post replying to my post, which I replied to;
"Again, just more hate and insults."

If content of that post of mine eludes your mental grasp, you have more defects than I pointed out.
But then you are a Leftist and 90+% of times being a Leftist is mental illness.

I understand. Not be riddled with hate is a left trait to you.

I've yet to see anyone document that he had "female body parts" and ALSO no male body parts.
Or that such were conditions from birth and not alteration later in life.
I'm waiting for proof that he has a functioning vagina and clitoris.
Absence of boobs also makes him suspect to my mind.

Boxing is usually done with contestants inside of limited weight ranges/categories. The size difference between these two would suggest that in the Olympics there is no balance matching of weight sizes.
Khelif is noticably bigger than Carini, heavier, taller, longer arms and with a reach advantage, in addition to strength. Same as the fight between Taiwanese boxer Lin Yu-Ting, previously disqualified from the 2023 Women’s Boxing World Championships for failing to meet gender eligibility criteria, and Uzbekistan’s Sitora Turdibekova.

Lin, like Khalif, beat up his opponent & dominated the female Turdibekova. Notice how in the picture, Turdibekova has a bosom, and Lin is flat as a pancake. I'll bet that's not his only male characteristic.

1722632153720.png

Forum List

Back