Hey, what would you say if Trump had great grandparents that were slave owners?

"And here come the pretzels..."
🥨
No pretzels! Y'all are doing the pretzel gig!

Her great grandmother was a slave of a white plantation owner who raped her, and she got pregnant.

Is she a descendent of a plantation owner? .....technically and genetically, yeah, like any child born from a man who RAPED their mother.

No pretzels! Y'all are doing the pretzel gig!

Her great grandmother was a slave of a white plantation owner who raped her, and she got pregnant.

Is she a descendent of a plantation owner? .....technically and genetically, yeah, like any child born from a man who RAPED their mother.
🥨 🥨 🥨

It's hypothetical, maybe he does maybe he doesn't, I'm interested in your opinion of Trump if it's true, before I enlighten some with a cool fact, which is political, and belongs on this board; cough, board mod(s).

It's automatic disqualification -- but only for a Republican

So what would you do when you find out that one of your familiy members got raped, and had a child and you descend from the raped person? Then 200 years later some disingenuous piece of shit tries making you the rapist?

Sorry you were raped.

But that's what you get for hanging out with Democrats.

It's hypothetical, maybe he does maybe he doesn't, I'm interested in your opinion of Trump if it's true, before I enlighten some with a cool fact, which is political, and belongs on this board; cough, board mod(s).
Damn son. You got shitted on from jump. The 2nd damn post of the thread. :lmao:

Now was this a good idea? Does it feel like it was? :dunno: :lol:

I'm black and I am NOT voting for Harris. I don't care about skin color. I vote based on character, of which she has none.
Who the fuck was talking about you? What does your race or who the fuck you're voting for have to do with the OP? You're trying way to hard there Princess. :itsok: :lol:

So what would you do when you find out that one of your familiy members got raped, and had a child and you descend from the raped person? Then 200 years later some disingenuous piece of shit tries making you the rapist?
In fairness the MAGA position is soft on rape...

In their head the woman is lucky to breed with a white man...

Pretty disgusting..

I'm black and I am NOT voting for Harris. I don't care about skin color. I vote based on character, of which she has none.
So you are voting for the guy who is denigrating her because her ancestor was raped while being a slave by her owner..

Trump is basically saying because of this Harris is lucky...

BTW, the Slave owner was from Northern Ireland and was some piece of shit...

But you think Trump has character... Well we know how good your judgement is...

In fairness the MAGA position is soft on rape...

In their head the woman is lucky to breed with a white man...

Pretty disgusting..

Right. :cuckoo:

1722596041184.png

So you are voting for the guy who is denigrating her because her ancestor was raped while being a slave by her owner..

Trump is basically saying because of this Harris is lucky...

BTW, the Slave owner was from Northern Ireland and was some piece of shit...

But you think Trump has character... Well we know how good your judgement is...

🥨🥨🥨
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back