The video of the Trans woman boxer breaking Carini's nose is blacked out on the internet.

This has nothing to do with American Liberals or Democrats... this was an Algerian Trans-Athlete vs. an Italian Cis-Athlete.

I'm not sure why they have women's boxing or boxing in general...
Democrats champion men in womens sports tool

Other people being Trans has no effect on your life other than your own insecurities

It most certainly has an affect on women who play sports, which is the point of this thread. The effect being they will lose more often.

Let’s just combine women and men’s sports. For that matter, let’s get rid of age requirements as well for kids. Why not?

It most certainly has an affect on women who play sports, which is the point of this thread. The effect being they will lose more often.

Let’s just combine women and men’s sports. For that matter, let’s get rid of age requirements as well for kids. Why not?
works for me, I don't care.

Or maybe fine sports that women excel at.

I'd be all for making Pole Dancing an Olympic event.

It doesn't matter what I think, it matters what SHE thinks.
You do know that Biden and Harris just passed a bill. That makes it okay for men to go into girls changing rooms and bathrooms in college. If the girls complain about it, they will be punished. So now these mentally ill people can affect girls lives.

For the 99.9% of women who aren't Olympic Athletes on issues they actually care about, like reproductive choice, equal pay, freedom from sexual harassment, um, yeah, the Democrats do care.
FB_IMG_1693579231734.jpg

And so what?

Let's be honest, the only reason why we have "Women's Sports" is because Title IX demanded that schools give out free bags of money to girls competing in sports no one cares about. So I just can get worked up when someone scams the scammers.
There is women's sports because most women can't compete with males.

The fun part of this discussion: the boxer in question is an actual female. She was born female, female organs, etc. If you disagree please cite otherwise.

She was raised as female. In Algeria you aren't going to find males raised as females without someone asking questions.
And you know questions weren't asked? LOL
You claim they have a penis. Have you seen it?

Nope. I know he was tested by the IBA - the body controlling world championship. His chromosomes are XY - a dude and and has dude level testosterone. They banned him from boxing.
Or are you just making assumptions?
Nope. Your entire vagina claim is made on speculation and assumptions.

Forum List

Back