The video of the Trans woman boxer breaking Carini's nose is blacked out on the internet.

No, guy, what produces testosterone is having a set of testes!

Now, if you want to make a rule that transgender athletes can only compete if they've had bottom surgery and have been on hormone treatment for at least a year.

This boxer has testes. What is your point again?

Okay, these two were in the same weight class... so not seeing the problem.

Other than we still think people bashing each other's brains in is a "Sport".

There is more to it than just weight.

I know this is difficult, but men and women are different physiologically. A woman of the same size cannot match a man's strength and body mass due to the difference.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Okay, these two were in the same weight class... so not seeing the problem.

Other than we still think people bashing each other's brains in is a "Sport".

One is a biological male and one is a biological female. The only people that don’t understand the HUGE athletic advantage men have over women are those that have never competed in sports beyond childhood intersex soccer.

Really? I don't see anyone talking about the Olympics this year other than this story. Check out the Olympic threads under Sports... most have less than single digits in responses, except for the Simone Biles thread.

Very true. In fact there were more threads bragging about not watching the Olympics than there are about the events themselves.

One is a biological male and one is a biological female. The only people that don’t understand the HUGE athletic advantage men have over women are those that have never competed in sports beyond childhood intersex soccer.
One isn't a biological male. Some of you morons just keep falling for white wing news.

Ok, so this boxer has exactly what you say, 1 is X, and one is Y, so why is she allowed to compete in women’s sports?
Except that's not the case, either.

During her performance in the Olympics, Khelif received a wave of online backlash from those who incorrectly claimed that she is transgender.[30][31] Various public figures known for their strong views against transgender rights, such as J.K. Rowling and Elon Musk, criticized Khelif and the IOC on social media. These criticisms overlooked the fact that Khelif is a cisgender woman and that the IBA had been banned from the past two Olympics due to longstanding governance issues, a lack of financial transparency, and numerous alleged instances of corruption in judging and refereeing.[32][33] The Algerian Olympic Committee (COA) defended Khelif, describing the reaction towards Khelif as "unethical targeting" and "baseless propaganda". The COA stated that they have taken all necessary measures to protect Khelif and her right to compete in the Olympics.[34]

I thought this kind of smelled funny. A Transgender Athlete from an Islamic country?

• Fake News
There is more to it than just weight.

I know this is difficult, but men and women are different physiologically. A woman of the same size cannot match a man's strength and body mass due to the difference.

I really don’t think these people fully understand the physical gap between men and women. Even if they have never competed in sports, it only takes a cursory glance at timed sporting events to see the massive gap. They are too lazy and/or are really only interested in pushing an agenda, not in fairness.

I really don’t think these people fully understand the physical gap between men and women. Even if they have never competed in sports, it only takes a cursory glance at timed sporting events to see the massive gap. They are too lazy and/or are really only interested in pushing an agenda, not in fairness.

Many do not. As a high school 800m runner my best time was better than the women's world record and I was not even close to the best in my state.

• Thanks
My objection is that you can’t just be anything you say you are. In the case of sports, we aren’t talking about someone who is just deranged and thinks they are something they are not, wearing dresses or whatever else placates their illness. Their delusion directly and negatively affects the lives of others. Would it be ok for a boxer who believes he is a flyweight when he is really a heavyweight to compete in the flyweight division? I don’t care what he thinks he is, the scales don’t lie. What if I tell the SS agency that I am 70, when in fact I am not? Can I collect full SS if I truly believe that I am 70? Any amount of logic applied to the situation yields the same result. It is a delusion and those suffering from delusions have a mental illness.

Well, you can do what Ray From Cleveland did, tell SS that you have a fake disability and get a big Government Check. And then complain about your Section 8 Neighbors. (What ever happened to that guy?)

On a more serious note, why do you guys always go for other comparisons when your primary one fails?

Other people being Trans has no effect on your life other than your own insecurities. Some people are transgender. We know that the brains of transgender people operate more like their identified sex than their biological sex.

And as it turns out, this woman wasn't even transgender. Just really kind of butch.

• Funny
It's impossible to "raise" someone as a female or a male. A person is either a male or a female at birth and that's whet they are until the day they die.

Likewise, I couldn't just wake up some morning and say "I think I'll be an African-American today."

If you were born with a vagina you would have been raised female.

No, he doesn’t have any control over his birth defects. I don’t know anyone that is claiming otherwise. The issue is that he has XY chromosomes and produces testosterone just like a “normal” male with XY chromosomes, therefore, should have to compete with fellow athletes with the same chromosomes. It is as simple as that. You are over thinking it. The fact the he/she was raised as a women means absolutely nothing.

It's not that simple. The lies that they are Trans need addressed as that is not true.

That they have XY simply means their ovaries do not work. The person has a vagina. Other female aspects. Just because their ovaries don't work doesn't make them male.

As I've also noted it's been argued for years Penis = male. Vagina = female.

As I've often argued, many times things simply aren't that black and white.

Forum List

Back