The video of the Trans woman boxer breaking Carini's nose is blacked out on the internet.

Even though you don't actually know what her gender is? :dunno: :lol:
He's got male chromosomes, so genetically he's male. Basic biology everyone learns in grade school, regardless of the lefty tendency to change definitions to suit their movement of the day. Regardless, I'm fine with trannies, women identifying as men, whatever, fighting in the mens category. They won't because they would get killed.

Yeah ok, not what I said….have a nice day.
So what are you saying? You do know testosterone levels vary in people right? If a female happens to be on the high end of that spectrum so what? Micheal Phelps body produces a lot more oxygen then on average which gives him a significant advantage in competition. No one was suggesting we disqualify him because of his natural abilities.

He's got male chromosomes, so genetically he's male. Basic biology everyone learns in grade school, regardless of the lefty tendency to change definitions to suit their movement of the day. Regardless, I'm fine with trannies, women identifying as men, whatever, fighting in the mens category. They won't because they would get killed.
First, there has been no evidence given that she has anything other than XX chromosomes. Secondly, as an adult you should understand that actual biology is bit more complicated than the shit you learned in grade school. Thirdly, I don't give a fuck what you're fine with, you aren't in charge of shit. The Olympics is okay with them competing. If anyone is imagining themselves something they aren't its you imagining your opinion matters. I'm just wondering if you can fashion a rational fucking argument.

Last edited:
First, there has been no evidence given that she has anything other than XX chromosomes.
First lie.
Secondly, as an adult you should understand that actual biology is bit more complicated than the shit you learned in grade school.
Science denial
Thirdly, I don't givena fuck what you're fine with, you aren't in charge of shit.
Good, go kick a puppy douchebag.
The Olympics is okay with them competing. If anyone is imagining themselves something they aren't its you imagining your opinion matters.
But yours does? lol
I'm just wondering if you can fashion a rational fucking argument.
We’re still waiting for one from you.

Except every objection I hear about Trans people is why they make YOU uncomfortable because you think it's icky and God says it's bad.

My objection is that you can’t just be anything you say you are. In the case of sports, we aren’t talking about someone who is just deranged and thinks they are something they are not, wearing dresses or whatever else placates their illness. Their delusion directly and negatively affects the lives of others. Would it be ok for a boxer who believes he is a flyweight when he is really a heavyweight to compete in the flyweight division? I don’t care what he thinks he is, the scales don’t lie. What if I tell the SS agency that I am 70, when in fact I am not? Can I collect full SS if I truly believe that I am 70? Any amount of logic applied to the situation yields the same result. It is a delusion and those suffering from delusions have a mental illness.

First lie.
Prove it.
Science denial
What science? Explain what you imagine science says.
Good, go kick a puppy douchebag.

But yours does? lol
I'm not sharing opinions with you you moron. I'm relaying facts.
We’re still waiting for one from you.
I have the Olympic committee being okay with their competing. You imagining some nefarious conspiracy because white wing news got you all worked up doesn't make it so.

Prove it.

What science? Explain what you imagine science says.

I'm not sharing opinions with you you moron. I'm relaying facts.

I have the Olympic committee being okay with their competing. You imagining some nefarious conspiracy because white wing news got you all worked up doesn't make it so.

The International Boxing Association, which ran those championships and ordered the disqualifications, offered little insight into the reasons for the boxers’ removal, saying in a statement that the disqualifications came after “the athletes did not undergo a testosterone examination but were subject to a separate and recognized test.”

The association said that test, the specifics of which it said were confidential, “conclusively indicated that both athletes did not meet the required necessary eligibility criteria and were found to have competitive advantages over other female competitors.”

Your own link says you don't know what the fuck the results of that test were or what it was for.

It would be like Curried Goats fighting women, but he would probably get his ass kicked. I don't think even fags should be able to compete against women.
Arguing with you Morons is like fighting children except I'm not sure if I'm being unfair to children. They seem more malleable to adjusting to new information.

The person had no control over the way they were born. Does that create issues that need addressed? Yes but not with lies and hate.

No, he doesn’t have any control over his birth defects. I don’t know anyone that is claiming otherwise. The issue is that he has XY chromosomes and produces testosterone just like a “normal” male with XY chromosomes, therefore, should have to compete with fellow athletes with the same chromosomes. It is as simple as that. You are over thinking it. The fact the he/she was raised as a women means absolutely nothing.

We're at a point in history where men can dress like women and women like men and if they want to believe they are a different sex, fine, but please don't let them compete against someone of a biologically different sex in sports, there are biological differences, and no amount of medication will change this.
So what is the point of women's sports at all?

If the very best woman boxer can get her face turned into pulp if she has to fight even a mediocre male boxer, what's the point?

(I don't get the whole appeal of boxing to start with, where the purpose is to do so much brain damage to your opponent that they lose consciousness)

No, he doesn’t have any control over his birth defects. I don’t know anyone that is claiming otherwise. The issue is that he has XY chromosomes and produces testosterone just like a “normal” male with XY chromosomes, therefore, should have to compete with fellow athletes with the same chromosomes. It is as simple as that. You are over thinking it. The fact the he/she was raised as a women means absolutely nothing.
No, guy, what produces testosterone is having a set of testes!

Now, if you want to make a rule that transgender athletes can only compete if they've had bottom surgery and have been on hormone treatment for at least a year.

Yeah and soon Pedophiles will officially be off the same list.
Pedophiles don't involve consent. So, um, no.

How come you homophobes/transphobes can't make your complaint without throwing in something else?

1722598486616.png

So what is the point of women's sports at all?

If the very best woman boxer can get her face turned into pulp if she has to fight even a mediocre male boxer, what's the point?

(I don't get the whole appeal of boxing to start with, where the purpose is to do so much brain damage to your opponent that they lose consciousness)

The point is for women to compete against those with similar bodies.

It is the same reason that Mike Tyson and Roberto Duran did not fight each other.

The reason they have weight classes in boxing.

The point is for women to compete against those with similar bodies.

It is the same reason that Mike Tyson and Roberto Duran did not fight each other.

The reason they have weight classes in boxing.

Okay, these two were in the same weight class... so not seeing the problem.

Other than we still think people bashing each other's brains in is a "Sport".

Forum List

Back