New Battleground Pennsylvania Poll - Harris 47% vs Trump 43%

Shows how petty and superficial Trump is
/----/ Here is superficial for you.
1722604647146.png

The problem is that once Trump is challenged, his base instincts take over.
This results in a stream of petty, obscene, and bizarre comments about his opponent

Weird
/---/ No. what it means is that Trump is always Trump. He doesn't have a public and private persona like most politicians. What you see is what you get. I find it refreshing.

Meanwhile, the public persona of Harris is all smiles and giggles, but behind the scenes, she's the Devil wearing Prada.
  • Reports have swirled for months about Kamala Harris' office environment and turnover.
  • A former Harris staffer told The Washington Post that the vice president was a highly critical boss.
  • "With Kamala you have to put up with a constant amount of soul-destroying criticism," they said.

Its one poll but others will follow. She has momentum now.

Read his thread and it is clear that all the trumpers have is racism and misoginy. There is literally nothing else.
They are so dumb / This only excites the base maga. It plays badly amongst normal folk. They question what sort of people maga are.

Cat lady
Cock sucker
Not black enough

Is that the future of America.? Bleak.

/---/ No. what it means is that Trump is always Trump. He doesn't have a public and private persona like most politicians. What you see is what you get. I find it refreshing.

Meanwhile, the public persona of Harris is all smiles and giggles, but behind the scenes, she's the Devil wearing Prada.
  • Reports have swirled for months about Kamala Harris' office environment and turnover.
  • A former Harris staffer told The Washington Post that the vice president was a highly critical boss.
  • "With Kamala you have to put up with a constant amount of soul-destroying criticism," they said.
Its ugly.

/----/ From your link: The poll of 600 voters, which carries a 4% margin of error and was conducted between July 22 and 28,

So your bragging rights are that 300 out of 8,700,000 registered voters ( .00003%) say they will vote for Side Piece Harris. Is that the best you got?

Do you really believe that the campaigns rely on such thin polling?
All the time.

Why is that new to you?

Many locals are reporting from what is called "Trump country" that they're not seeing any Trump signs anywhere in sight...

Fun times.

PA last election elected a stroke victim who could not talk and a dead man to the state legislature, bot of them democrats. Electing Joe Biden in comparison would have been easy.

I think it safe to say that the entire state of PA is controlled by the DNC.

Call it cheating, call it a cultish control, call it the DNC voting machine, whatever they are doing is working.

It is unbeatable until proven otherwise.

If that's the best America can do, you maybe right.
/—-/ It’s not the best we can do. The people who are best qualified aren’t willing to endure the absolute torture and anal exam the opposition and media dump on any outsider.
Love him or hate Trump, he has withstood the non stop attacks and assignation attempt and is still in the race. He can also afford the hundreds of millions in legal fees.
How many can say that.

Many locals are reporting from what is called "Trump country" that they're not seeing any Trump signs anywhere in sight...

Fun times.

/—-/ I won’t put out political signs or bumper stickers. I never have.

PA last election elected a stroke victim who could not talk and a dead man to the state legislature, bot of them democrats. Electing Joe Biden in comparison would have been easy.

I think it safe to say that the entire state of PA is controlled by the DNC.

Call it cheating, call it a cultish control, call it the DNC voting machine, whatever they are doing is working.

It is unbeatable until proven otherwise.
In 2016 the Dems didn't think they had to cheat. Now they learned their lesson

Forum List

Back