Israel hastens the return of hostages by killing the chief negotiator of Hamas

This isn't for you, because I know you don't really care about the list, but for those who are actually interested in knowing the difference between being a Jewish Israeli or a Palestinian Israeli, watch this:

I lived in Israel for eight months, in 2009, and I was constantly asked if I was Jewish by Jewish Israelis. I was honest in the beginning and I would answer, "No. I'm not Jewish". I was living in Cairo as an American expat, working for a well-known, international hotel chain, and after my contract, I went to Israel. The difference in how Israeli Jews treat you when they know you're not Jewish vs when they think you're Jewish is night and day.

So eventually, I would answer the question of whether I'm Jewish or not, with YES. I'm there considering "aliyah" and man what a difference. These Jewish Israelis, before they thought I was Jewish, would freak out when I would tell them that I was living in Egypt and I was now here, visiting Israel. After living in Egypt for three years, going to Israel is like visiting Miami Beach or Ft Lauderdale. That's what Tel Aviv reminds me of. It has a very 1990s, North Miami Beach, Ft Lauderdale vibe to it. It felt like I was back in South Florida, in the USA.

Palestinian Israelis, are at best, second-class citizens. When you're a "goy" and your country identifies itself as a "Jewish State", you're in trouble, because you're always going to be seen as a threat, to the "Jewishness" of the state. If you non-Jews start having too many babies and your population grows faster than that of the Jews, you become a serious threat to the Jewish identity of the state. Palestinians are always under that black cloud, of being seen as "the other" in their land. I met a Christian Palestinian family that took me to an ancient Christian cemetery, that had remains going back to the 2nd century. The father of the family showed me the grave of one of his ancestors that was about 1200 years old.

Just answer the question will ya

So when Israel eliminates those hellbent on their destruction, it's just war, right? Another casualty of war that Israel didn't start.

Of course Israel started it!

Once upon a time there was no state of Israel and no war. Then the British, Americans and militant Zionists carved out a region of Arab occupied land, gave it the silly name "Israel", installed an unelected Jew supremacist government and ethnically cleansed 80% of the population because they weren't Jewish, forcing them out as refugees to places like Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and Gaza and ever since then we've had war.

Don't pretend this is complicated.

Last edited:
Of course Israel started it!

Once upon a time there was no state of Israel and no war. Then the British, Americans and militant Zionists carved out a region of Arab occupied land, gave it the silly name "Israel", installed an unelected Jew supremacist government and ethnically cleansed 80% of the population because they weren't Jewish, forcing them out as refugees to places like Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and Gaza and ever since then we've had war.

Don't pretend this is complicated.

Pick up a history book sometime. Islam is the newest religion of the three major ones. You need to go back thousands of years to understand the history of the Jews. You insult me with this diatribe of deceit.

1722550396059.png

Israel has attacked these countries since Oct 7

Palestinian territory
Lebanon
Syria
Egypt
Yemen
Jordan
Iran
Iraq

So there are two ways to understand this:

1. Israel is threated by antisemitic Muslim regimes who are hell bent on exterminating all Jews
2. Israel is a rogue, violator of international law, obsessed with territorial expansion and heavily supplied with American weapons.

Im not sure how this helps rrelease the hostages. Maybe they could have just bombed another hospital ?
No doubt the families will understand the actions of the fascist leadership.
What is the zionist plans to get these people back ? Kill everyone seems to be a bit blunt from here.
Who are theytalking to now they have killed that guy.?
Should we be surprised the hamas base that makes up the harris polltical wing is upset a terrorist was killed?

OK.

And you need to go back just one hundred years to understand the history of the recently manufactured Zionist Israel.

That zionism goes back far before the end of the Second World War. The world agreed it was time for Jews to return to their Homeland, it was decided.

If anyone has an issue they can complain to the UN. Considering the appeasement and dishonesty the UN has acted of late, I wouldn't be surprised if they pass a motion to suggest that Israel doesn't exist. In line with China not even showing Israel on their maps.

And you wonder why Jews are not open to allowing these terrorists and their rabid leaders to survive?

Learn about Judaism and you may appreciate the beauty of the religion and how critical it is to the liberties we have today. It is almost fitting that the greatest president the U.S ever had was named Abraham.

Last edited:
If a violent terrorist group lobs missiles into my country, they had better expect me to retaliate.

For almost a year they have held 100s against their will. Kidnapped them from their homes and they were apparently the lucky ones.

Justice requires standing up for ones citizens
You forget that history, the crisis, didn't begin on October 7th, 2023. The people of Gaza have already been bombed, losing thousands of civilians, for the last 15 years. The Jews control everything that goes in and out of Gaza, they're under occupation. Completely encircled. If you see who always breaks the cease-fire agreements, it's the Israelis. Gaza is an open-air prison, a giant concentration camp. They weren't allowed to build their infrastructure, as far as utilities. No seaport, no airport..etc. You're out of touch with reality. If you were in their situation you would be firing rockets at the Jews too.

Moreover, the Israeli Jews, are holding thousands of Palestinians in administrative detention without charges. Those Palestinians are also hostages. Some of them are children. Wake up.

Another fact you should look into is the Israeli Hannibal Doctrine. The Israeli government has a policy of killing Israelis, their own people, to avoid having Israelis as hostages. The Israeli media is admitting that the Israelis killed many of the Jews who died on October 7th. They were killed by tanks, apache helicopters..etc. Their apartments and vehicles were destroyed.

Last edited:
That whole area is just plain no good, the entire lot of em.

Turmoil is the constant.

And wherever they go, they bring it with them.

That whole area is just plain no good, the entire lot of em.

Turmoil is the constant.

And wherever they go, they bring it with them.

How many world wars did the Palestinians start? Have they ever nuked anyone? We're the angels and they're demons? How convenient.

Once upon a time there was no state of Israel and no war.
And no country called Palestine

Just an unincorporated territory with no government

The United Nations offered a two state peace plan to the arabs and the Jews living there

The Jews wisely accepted and the arabs didnt

How many world wars did the Palestinians start? Have they ever nuked anyone?

I do not care who started what or when. This crap has been hoing on for thousands of years over there.

But I know who gets the bill at the barrel of a government gun while they struggle to decide whether to to put food on the table for their families or to put fuel in their cars to get to work.

We're the angels and they're demons? How convenient.

They're all a bunch of hoodlums, the whole lot of em.

And, as I said, they bring it with them wherever they go.

Forum List

Back