She Nails it.

It obviously takes someone who is way beyond STUPID to think what this Patriotic woman points out as stupid. Good god is this country in trouble? It is infested with IM2"s.
This country is in trouble because people like you and her don't live in reality.

And you'll also have tens of millions of unfilled jobs.

What happens to the price of meat when no one is working the meat packing plants?
We already have more jobs than people. There are rural towns asking for migrants to fill jobs. But these idiots stay stuck on stupid.

And you'll also have tens of millions of unfilled jobs.

What happens to the price of meat when no one is working the meat packing plants?
Watch me destroy Marener's Dem talking point...if they all have jobs then why do they need hundreds of billions of dollars from us for food, housing, healthcare, education, child care, etc.? OH SNAP!

Watch me destroy Marener's Dem talking point...if they all have jobs then why do they need hundreds of billions of dollars from us for food, housing, healthcare, education, child care, etc.? OH SNAP!
If they don't have jobs then how can Trump claim they're taking all the "black jobs"?

If they don't have jobs then how can Trump claim they're taking all the "black jobs"?
Translation, I destroyed you and your stupid Dem talking point. Now tell your filthy illegals to get the fuck out of our country and go RAPE and MURDER in their home country.

I openly and proudly hate Democrats, make a note.
Disagreeing with politics is one thing. Considering someone who disagrees with you to be not American, well, that’s fascist. Those fuckers loved doing that shit.

Disagreeing with politics is one thing. Considering someone who disagrees with you to be not American, well, that’s fascist. Those fuckers loved doing that shit.
When you fund 10 million filthy illegals to rush across our border, RAPING and MURDERING Americans then you will have your citizenship and loyalties questioned. Now piss off!

When you fund 10 million filthy illegals to rush across our border, RAPING and MURDERING Americans then you will have your citizenship and loyalties questioned. Now piss off!
Millions of good people working difficult jobs to give their kids better futures while keeping whole communities alive.

I’ll stand up for that.

Your fear mongering racist fascism doesn’t sit well with me.

Forum List

Back