Should Kamala Harris have a genetics test to see if she is really Black?

Fact is Hollie, it's the (R) of today, since the CRM, and the White Supremacist, who are clearly Right Wing, see Idaho and Mississippi, that support hatred towards the Black Community.

Sure, keep going back 150 years to the hated (D), who were Southern Conservative Confederates that hated BLACKS.
We know the truth. The ONLY thing you got it the word (D).

View attachment 988361
View attachment 988362View attachment 988363
It was ole' Stumblebum who was the boyfriend if your hero Ribery Byrd.

It's really silly to try and deny the history of the Democrst party. The "Party of Slavery".

There has been a recent question as to whether or not Kamala Harris is really a Black woman.

Donald Trump questioned Kamala Harris's racial identity while speaking at an annual convention for Black journalists in Chicago.

"I didn't know she was Black until a number of years ago when she happened to turn Black," Trump said of Ms Harris, who has Indian and Jamaican heritage.

A while back, he questioned whether or not Elizabeth Warren was really Indian because she continually referred to herself as such. It was with these claims that helped her woke voters want to vote for her, and it gave her special perks in school and preference for jobs etc. So, Elizabeth went so far as to get a genetics test to prove she was Indian. Sure enough, the test read that she was 1023rd part Indian, as she proudly held up the genetics results to shove back into the face of Trump. However, the Indian nation objected saying she had to be at least 2/3 part Indian to be considered a true Indian.

Is this the same expectation from the Black community? Must she be at least 2/3 black to be considered Black?

Keep in mind, most don't care, only the woke care about race as they talk about it more than Hitler ever did.

No, that’s silly, she’s black, you can see that by looking at her. She’s just not African American. She’s Jamaican Indian.

Yesterday was the first time I sat there and watched him speak in a LONG time.

For the life of me, I couldn't understand what the fuck he was trying to do. All he knows is to play to his base. It's like everyone else can go to hell. He just doesn't have the capacity to rise above ANYTHING. He lives in the mud.
Good grief..after you watched the hatchet job they tried to pull on him and you say HE lives in the mud?

Unless her father isn’t her real dad, I say we’d all be better off dropping this entire line of commentary.

There are far more real issues to discuss. Her race doesn’t qualify as a real issue, imho.

Good grief..after you watched the hatchet job they tried to pull on him and you say HE lives in the mud?
maga is always the victim.

We cannot have our guy be exposed to real questions.... he's the real victim.

It was ole' Stumblebum who was the boyfriend if your hero Ribery Byrd.

It's really silly to try and deny the history of the Democrst party. The "Party of Slavery".
I have acknowledged and accepted as truth, that the ORIGINAL party of Slavery was the (D).

What you refuse are these FACTS..........

(D) in the Slavery Days were Conservative Confederate Southern Racist Pigs.....AKA todays (R).
The CRM was Real.

But sure ya PIG.......Keep saying the obvious FACT that (D) started Slavery, while you continue to deny that the (R) party, led by Conservative Redneck Confederates, have taken the helm in racism.

Unless her father isn’t her real dad, I say we’d all be better off dropping this entire line of commentary.
But the FACT is that 95% of the Cult won't.
Congrats for you to acknowledge this.

Let's see how many POSTERS here on USMB support your position.

There has been a recent question as to whether or not Kamala Harris is really a Black woman.
Only by desperate Tumpanzees and their orange mangod, who all lost all their pet talking points when Biden dropped out.

Now you are all waiting for the white wing noise machine to replenish them again. Looks like it's slow going.

Donald Trump questioned Kamala Harris's racial identity while speaking at an annual convention for Black journalists in Chicago.

"I didn't know she was Black until a number of years ago when she happened to turn Black," Trump said of Ms Harris, who has Indian and Jamaican heritage.

A while back, he questioned whether or not Elizabeth Warren was really Indian because she continually referred to herself as such. It was with these claims that helped her woke voters want to vote for her, and it gave her special perks in school and preference for jobs etc. So, Elizabeth went so far as to get a genetics test to prove she was Indian. Sure enough, the test read that she was 1023rd part Indian, as she proudly held up the genetics results to shove back into the face of Trump. However, the Indian nation objected saying she had to be at least 2/3 part Indian to be considered a true Indian.

Is this the same expectation from the Black community? Must she be at least 2/3 black to be considered Black?

Keep in mind, most don't care, only the woke care about race as they talk about it more than Hitler ever did.
The US Constitution does not place any restrictions on the racial identity of presidential candidates.

Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution sets out the eligibility requirements to serve as President, which include being a natural-born citizen of the United States, at least 35 years old, and a resident of the country for at least 14 years. Race is not mentioned as a factor in determining eligibility to run for President.

As a result, Americans of any racial identity can technically run for President as long as they meet the other constitutional requirements. :)

==>Journalists can ask a variety of questions, but individuals are not obligated to answer every question posed to them. Pride and prejudice always exist! lol. :)

So clarify Unkotare
Who are you voting for in 2024 ?

I'll tell ya, I'm voting Harris (presuming she is the actual Nominee)

You are ALL OVER the board on your dislikes.
So I'm just asking.

Who do YOU support in 2024?

You fuckers are really strange?
As strange as these Democrat fascist fuckers?
Screenshot_20220910-104543_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220611-210731_Chrome.jpg

Emphasis mine
Surely you've heard of the old one drop rule from the time of the Cleavers?

Forum List

Back