Should Kamala Harris have a genetics test to see if she is really Black?

You seem to be the only one disturbed, so much so, it's an obsession.
omg-jd-vance-is-indian-v0-w211ixsplyfd1.jpeg

Is JD Vance white?
maybe he is indian.

You're 100% sure with 0% facts. Very impressive. Your fellow race - baiters have assigned race/ ethnicity to Harris.
We have acknowledged that Kamala Harris is both Indian and Black in heritage.

Why have you decided that she needs to pick one?

Are your limitations so profound you're limited to making bellicose demands?
Nope,
I'm just curious if you have the ability to discuss or would not rather deflect.

Here is your opportunity..........

Q: Why are you apparently disturbed about 'whatever' race defines Kamala Harris?

To me, it doesn't matter that Deion Sanders has defined himself as ALL of the following:
Football Player
Baseball Player
College Football Coach

These are clearly 3 different factually correct statements by Deion Sanders (Look him Up)
But when Deion says he is a Football Coach, it doesn't mean he is denying or no longer a Baseball Player.

There has been a recent question as to whether or not Kamala Harris is really a Black woman.

Donald Trump questioned Kamala Harris's racial identity while speaking at an annual convention for Black journalists in Chicago.

"I didn't know she was Black until a number of years ago when she happened to turn Black," Trump said of Ms Harris, who has Indian and Jamaican heritage.

A while back, he questioned whether or not Elizabeth Warren was really Indian because she continually referred to herself as such. It was with these claims that helped her woke voters want to vote for her, and it gave her special perks in school and preference for jobs etc. So, Elizabeth went so far as to get a genetics test to prove she was Indian. Sure enough, the test read that she was 1023rd part Indian, as she proudly held up the genetics results to shove back into the face of Trump. However, the Indian nation objected saying she had to be at least 2/3 part Indian to be considered a true Indian.

Is this the same expectation from the Black community? Must she be at least 2/3 black to be considered Black?

Keep in mind, most don't care, only the woke care about race as they talk about it more than Hitler ever did.

You should have a cognitive test to see if you have any sense at all.

I'm a very enthusiastic voter and donor to the Harris election who thinks racial attacks like yours are small and pathetic.

You're a sycophant for a big bag of Big Mac.

Why the fuck are you putting "Big Mac" in every single post? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Nope,
I'm just curious if you have the ability to discuss or would not rather deflect.

Here is your opportunity..........

Q: Why are you apparently disturbed about 'whatever' race defines Kamala Harris?

To me, it doesn't matter that Deion Sanders has defined himself as ALL of the following:
Football Player
Baseball Player
College Football Coach

These are clearly 3 different factually correct statements by Deion Sanders (Look him Up)
But when Deion says he is a Football Coach, it doesn't mean he is denying or no longer a Baseball Player.
Here is your opportunity to abandon your obsession with race. If you are uncomfortable with your race or ethnicity, learn to cope

Don't project your hatreds, insecurities and grievances onto others.

Here is your opportunity to abandon your obsession with race. If you are uncomfortable with your race or ethnicity, learn to cope

Don't project your hatreds, insecurities and grievances onto others.
But Hollie.....

It is your side that constantly questions Race/Ethnicity of Political Opponents.

I'm White, have descendants from all across Europe.
I don't dwell on being part anything.
I was born in The USA, as were both of my parents and all 4 of my Grandparents.

I truly will NEVER understand your stance.

But there is debate about him "Being Black"
Is Donald Harris Black or NOT?

Answer the simple question, without ANY deflection at all.

Robert W ......... Is Donald Harris, father of Kamala Harris, BLACK?
I have not seen him but the news is he is black. Why does she look white? Was her mom a white or did she breed a white man?

Forum List

Back