Israel hastens the return of hostages by killing the chief negotiator of Hamas

Look, the Jewish Faith have been the target of everyone over centuries. At some point, Israel has come to the conclusion that perhaps these hostages are dead. Is anyone seeing proof of life over the last year? Some time ago, not lately.

Israel also fears being isolated if the U.S in particular, but also the British, French and others who want to help Israel defend their nation, the only one in the Middle East which is purely democratic, with free speech and consequences for politicians who abuse others.

England elected a far left government, then they cut off weapon shipments to Israel. What does that signal to Israel?

France just elected a far-left government,. Fully supported by the Islamic radicals. How does this make Israel feel?

Then you have the U.N who have been silent in the face of the abuses against the Jews, UNRWA was funding Hamas terrorists to the tune of billions.

Thus, Israel has come to the realization that the lesson they have learned across thousands of years still holds true today, they have to take care of themselves because the world always turns their back on them. With the shift in the world, even potentially the U.S; Israel has to deliver an eye for an eye in the face of those who won't stop until Israel is wiped from the map. They can't wait for the world to protect them, they need to proactively deal with terrorists and their leaders who are directly related to the war.

Time for those in the region to start educating their citizens to respect Jews. You don't have to agree with their theology, but respect each other and leave Israel alone. If they don't, they shouldn't be surprised when they meet justice for their murdering ways.
What claptrap. Israhell is a Jewocracy, not a democracy. The few Palestinians who became citizens of the Jewish State are second-class citizens by default. There's a long list of perks and benefits that Jewish Israelis have that the goyim or non-Jews don't. Most of world Jewry today is Ashkenazi, not Middle Eastern. The Palestinians genetically are about 20% Arab, meaning that most of their DNA isn't Arab or from the Arabian peninsula, it's rather Levantine - Western Middle Eastern. Just like there was Western Aramaic vs Eastern Aramaic, the Middle East isn't inhabited by one single homogenous demographic. There are different Middle Easterners, who speak Arabic,

The Palestinians, for the most part, with few exceptions, are the indigenous people of the Levant, which includes Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, and Jordan. What was thousands of years ago, Judea and Samaria, became Palestine in the second century. That was almost 2000 years ago. Two freaking Millenia. The Palestinians are the descendants of the people who didn't leave the region and stayed there. They converted from Judaism to Christianity or Islam.

To suggest that a Slavic-Cacasoid, Ashkenazi, European Jew, somehow is more likely to be a descendent of the ancient Israelites or Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob than a Palestinian, is ridiculous. Preposterous.

Jew who.png

Israhell, the Jewish ethnostate, is illegally occupying Palestinian lands and dehumanizing the Palestinians, hence it has no right to defend itself, any more than a rapist has a right to defend himself against his victim when she scratches him or bites it off. She committed a brutal act, but given the circumstances, she was in her right to defend herself and that's all the Palestinians are doing. The Israeli Jews are a settler colony dispossessing the indigenous people of Palestine from their lands and dehumanizing them, hence Palestinians can resort to violence to stop their Jewish occupiers and colonialists from continuing with their inhumane Zionist project.

Go ahead and link that list.

Allow me:

The Many Civil and Human Rights Challenges Facing Israel’s Palestinian Citizens

Look at this, do not tell me this is not describing a draconian failed society

Access to certain reading material is also being restricted. On November 8, the Knesset enacted a new law to restrict the “persistent consumption” of “terrorist materials,” punishable by up to a year in prison. Which materials might be deemed terroristic is not defined. To implement the law, the police have started confiscating phones from PCIs and scrolling through their social media accounts and chat groups for evidence of violations of the law. Those arrested may be held in prison without bail until their hearings.

PCI by the way means Palestinian Citizen of Israel

Zionist Jews learned how do to this kind of policing from the Gestapo in Nazi Germany.

Anyway, you've been shown enough information to demonstrate that Israel is a despicable racist state and you continue to defend it, so fuck off you dickhead.

Last edited:
Yes, I understand, some of us must remain loyal to our roots and beliefs, no matter their lack of truth.
In this case America and all the NATO allies except Turkey are the good guys

I keep pointing out NATO could invade Switzerland any time they want and never have

Last edited:
In this case America and all the NATO allies except Turkey are the good guys

Ss I keep pointing out NATO could invade Switzerland any time they want and never have
NATO is not designed to invade. It is designed to threaten and deliver military destruction in pursuit of United States' geopolitical goals. Why would Russia treat it as anything else?

What claptrap. Israhell is a Jewocracy, not a democracy. The few Palestinians who became citizens of the Jewish State are second-class citizens by default. There's a long list of perks and benefits that Jewish Israelis have that the goyim or non-Jews don't. Most of world Jewry today is Ashkenazi, not Middle Eastern. The Palestinians genetically are about 20% Arab, meaning that most of their DNA isn't Arab or from the Arabian peninsula, it's rather Levantine - Western Middle Eastern. Just like there was Western Aramaic vs Eastern Aramaic, the Middle East isn't inhabited by one single homogenous demographic. There are different Middle Easterners, who speak Arabic,

The Palestinians, for the most part, with few exceptions, are the indigenous people of the Levant, which includes Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, and Jordan. What was thousands of years ago, Judea and Samaria, became Palestine in the second century. That was almost 2000 years ago. Two freaking Millenia. The Palestinians are the descendants of the people who didn't leave the region and stayed there. They converted from Judaism to Christianity or Islam.

To suggest that a Slavic-Cacasoid, Ashkenazi, European Jew, somehow is more likely to be a descendent of the ancient Israelites or Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob than a Palestinian, is ridiculous. Preposterous.

View attachment 988370

Israhell, the Jewish ethnostate, is illegally occupying Palestinian lands and dehumanizing the Palestinians, hence it has no right to defend itself, any more than a rapist has a right to defend himself against his victim when she scratches him or bites it off. She committed a brutal act, but given the circumstances, she was in her right to defend herself and that's all the Palestinians are doing. The Israeli Jews are a settler colony dispossessing the indigenous people of Palestine from their lands and dehumanizing them, hence Palestinians can resort to violence to stop their Jewish occupiers and colonialists from continuing with their inhumane Zionist project.

If a violent terrorist group lobs missiles into my country, they had better expect me to retaliate.

For almost a year they have held 100s against their will. Kidnapped them from their homes and they were apparently the lucky ones.

Justice requires standing up for ones citizens

And that folks is how ya run off an antisemite! [good for use on white liberals too]

This isn't for you, because I know you don't really care about the list, but for those who are actually interested in knowing the difference between being a Jewish Israeli or a Palestinian Israeli, watch this:

I lived in Israel for eight months, in 2009, and I was constantly asked if I was Jewish by Jewish Israelis. I was honest in the beginning and I would answer, "No. I'm not Jewish". I was living in Cairo as an American expat, working for a well-known, international hotel chain, and after my contract, I went to Israel. The difference in how Israeli Jews treat you when they know you're not Jewish vs when they think you're Jewish is night and day.

So eventually, I would answer the question of whether I'm Jewish or not, with YES. I'm there considering "aliyah" and man what a difference. These Jewish Israelis, before they thought I was Jewish, would freak out when I would tell them that I was living in Egypt and I was now here, visiting Israel. After living in Egypt for three years, going to Israel is like visiting Miami Beach or Ft Lauderdale. That's what Tel Aviv reminds me of. It has a very 1990s, North Miami Beach, Ft Lauderdale vibe to it. It felt like I was back in South Florida, in the USA.

Palestinian Israelis, are at best, second-class citizens. When you're a "goy" and your country identifies itself as a "Jewish State", you're in trouble, because you're always going to be seen as a threat, to the "Jewishness" of the state. If you non-Jews start having too many babies and your population grows faster than that of the Jews, you become a serious threat to the Jewish identity of the state. Palestinians are always under that black cloud, of being seen as "the other" in their land. I met a Christian Palestinian family that took me to an ancient Christian cemetery, that had remains going back to the 2nd century. The father of the family showed me the grave of one of his ancestors that was about 1200 years old.

Funny thing though, that's what the terrorist KLA did to Serbia in 1998 and so in 1999 NATO supported the terrorists and bombed Serbia.

Indeed and that's exactly what Hamas strive to do.

Then Hamas should not be surprised with the outcome. Stealing billions meant for your population to build tunnels and buy weapons is NOT a government to be respected or in place for peaceful objectives.

Then Hamas should not be surprised with the outcome. Stealing billions meant for your population to build tunnels and buy weapons is NOT a government to be respected or in place for peaceful objectives.
All governments buy weapons.

More on the KLA FYI
Ambassador Robert S. Gelbard, Washington’s special envoy, criticized Yugoslav government violence but dismissed talk of independence, condemning the Kosovo Liberation Army as “without any questions, a terrorist group.” Around that time, summer 1998, I visited Kosovo, traveling with a Serb military patrol and later wandering into a KLA checkpoint. Kosovo evidently was headed toward full-scale war.

Last edited:
NATO is not designed to invade. It is designed to threaten and deliver military destruction in pursuit of United States' geopolitical goals. Why would Russia treat it as anything else?
NATO exists to deter Soviet aggression

The USSR is gone but putin is just as ambitious and evil as the communists were

Forum List

Back