The video of the Trans woman boxer breaking Carini's nose is blacked out on the internet.

So why do we care about women's sports at all?

I have no idea why you care about anything, but I care about women's sports the same reason I care about any sport, for the competition it involves.

Using your logic we could ask why we have high school sports and college sports. Why not just have them all mixed together with the professionals.

Can't you just pull down his underpants and plain see who the motherfucker is? Would be nice to it off if it's still there.

From all indications there is nothing there to take off.

Again, no family in Algeria is going to raise their male son with a penis as a female.

The International Boxing Association, which ran those championships and ordered the disqualifications, offered little insight into the reasons for the boxers’ removal, saying in a statement that the disqualifications came after “the athletes did not undergo a testosterone examination but were subject to a separate and recognized test.”

The association said that test, the specifics of which it said were confidential, “conclusively indicated that both athletes did not meet the required necessary eligibility criteria and were found to have competitive advantages over other female competitors.”

Your own link says you don't know what the fuck the results of that test were or what it was for.
Why do you suppose they are keeping the results “confidential “?

Except that's not the case, either.

During her performance in the Olympics, Khelif received a wave of online backlash from those who incorrectly claimed that she is transgender.[30][31] Various public figures known for their strong views against transgender rights, such as J.K. Rowling and Elon Musk, criticized Khelif and the IOC on social media. These criticisms overlooked the fact that Khelif is a cisgender woman and that the IBA had been banned from the past two Olympics due to longstanding governance issues, a lack of financial transparency, and numerous alleged instances of corruption in judging and refereeing.[32][33] The Algerian Olympic Committee (COA) defended Khelif, describing the reaction towards Khelif as "unethical targeting" and "baseless propaganda". The COA stated that they have taken all necessary measures to protect Khelif and her right to compete in the Olympics.[34]

I thought this kind of smelled funny. A Transgender Athlete from an Islamic country?
Pknopp was kind enough to send a definition of what this boxer may suffer from…IDK…and since they won’t say, we don’t know…Where’s the transparency?

I have no idea why you care about anything, but I care about women's sports the same reason I care about any sport, for the competition it involves.

Using your logic we could ask why we have high school sports and college sports. Why not just have them all mixed together with the professionals.

Why not?

Heck, let's get rid of the Paralympics, Or the Gay Olympics... or whatever.

We've watched eight pages of people getting outraged over a false allegation that an Algerian Boxer was transgender when she wasn't.

Why not?

Heck, let's get rid of the Paralympics, Or the Gay Olympics... or whatever.

We've watched eight pages of people getting outraged over a false allegation that an Algerian Boxer was transgender when she wasn't.

Howl about you just do not watch sports and let those of us who enjoy such things do so.

Many do not. As a high school 800m runner my best time was better than the women's world record and I was not even close to the best in my state.

I ran track as well and could have won the Bronze in both the 800 and 400 and would have been just out of the medals in the 200 in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics as a 17 year old non-Olympic caliber male high school runner. Much ballyhooed(well deserved) Allyson Felix and I would have been neck and neck coming to the line in the 400. Crazy.

Forum List

Back