Libs, are you OK with this?

I didn't say it was.

By saying it was a fair question to ask, I'd agree I was saying that.

No idea. Just because it's a fair question doesn't mean the question ends in disqualification.
Oh, I think if it’s not a fair competition, then absolutely she should have been disqualified…

But you’re OK with them voting Lib because of one topic. Abortion.

I am ok with anyone voting for whatever reason they want. It is you that whines about such things.

It is also funny that your beloved party is far more likely to be single issue voters on abortion than the left is

It’s a man, you silly little IM2 burner

Can you dumb mother fuckers read your own links? Do you even know how to read? Your own link says no such thing you moron. In fact it says this.

The International Boxing Association, which ran those championships and ordered the disqualifications, offered little insight into the reasons for the boxers’ removal, saying in a statement that the disqualifications came after “the athletes did not undergo a testosterone examination but were subject to a separate and recognized test.

Men beating up women. Ask a biologist what a woman is. But but but reproductive rights. You are all hypocrites

Of course liberals are OK with men beating up women. That’s the whole point of allowing a man pretend like he’s a woman. I’m so done with that shit. I’m not playing in anyone else’s fantasy world. If you’re a biological male you can wear all the dresses and lipstick you want, but you’re still a male.,

Can you dumb mother fuckers read your own links? Do you even know how to read? Your own link says no such thing you moron. In fact it says this.

The International Boxing Association, which ran those championships and ordered the disqualifications, offered little insight into the reasons for the boxers’ removal, saying in a statement that the disqualifications came after “the athletes did not undergo a testosterone examination but were subject to a separate and recognized test.
Did you read the rest of the article? You ll never be white. Keep being angry, IM2 burner

Did you read the rest of the article? You ll never be white. Keep being angry, IM2 burner
Projecting your own fragility on to me won't make up for your shit argument, Short Bus. I did read the rest of the article, that's why I know you can't quote any portion of it that supports your claim and I can provide more for mine. :itsok:

“These ladies in question are female,” said Christian Klaue, another I.O.C. spokesman. “They have been born as female. They have boxed as females for a long time in female competitions without any major problems,” including the Olympics in Tokyo in 2021.

Projecting your own fragility on to me won't make up for your shit argument, Short Bus. I did read the rest of the article, that's why I know you can't quote any portion of it that supports your claim and I can provide more for mine. :itsok:

“These ladies in question are female,” said Christian Klaue, another I.O.C. spokesman. “They have been born as female. They have boxed as females for a long time in female competitions without any major problems,” including the Olympics in Tokyo in 2021.
Short Bus? IM2 burner you need to be more original. BtW you’re still not white.

Forum List

Back