Libs, are you OK with this?

You didn’t answer my question.

The boxer has XY chromosomes, doesn’t have a uterus, doesn’t have breasts. Same as Lia.

Not true as far as you or I know. From reading the medical (science) info, she likely does have a uterus.

I also have no clue as to her medical history to comment on breasts.

So if you wish to comment on facts as we know them, great.

100% factual per the NYT article

You are a bot. Define “fair”
That’s a lie. The test and its results were never disclosed.

This is what the article said:
The International Boxing Association, which ran those championships and ordered the disqualifications, offered little insight into the reasons for the boxers’ removal, saying in a statement that the disqualifications came after “the athletes did not undergo a testosterone examination but were subject to a separate and recognized test.”

The association said that test, the specifics of which it said were confidential, “conclusively indicated that both athletes did not meet the required necessary eligibility criteria and were found to have competitive advantages over other female competitors.”

Not true as far as you or I know. From reading the medical (science) info, she likely does have a uterus.

I also have no clue as to her medical history to comment on breasts.

So if you wish to comment on facts as we know them, great.
Article stated

No uterus

No breasts

Can’t have kids

XY chromosomes

That’s a lie. The test and its results were never disclosed.

This is what the article said:
The International Boxing Association, which ran those championships and ordered the disqualifications, offered little insight into the reasons for the boxers’ removal, saying in a statement that the disqualifications came after “the athletes did not undergo a testosterone examination but were subject to a separate and recognized test.”

The association said that test, the specifics of which it said were confidential, “conclusively indicated that both athletes did not meet the required necessary eligibility criteria and were found to have competitive advantages over other female competitors.”
Failed…

That we know.

Forum List

Back