Libs, are you OK with this?

Is it "fair"? I noted that is a fair question to ask.

Not being anywhere near an expert on this subject I am hardly qualified to answer that question.

To address it though one has to base the issue with facts, not with lies and hate.

To some though they will never accept that not everyone is born exactly the same as the "norm" and that sadly causes them to lash out.

To note, it's not like this person is built like Mike Tyson or something. Their record shows they often times lose.

It's a difficult question.
How is me questioning the fairness of this competition “hate”?

I assume you agree that my question is a fair one, which is why you immediately deflected to talking in general terms about others…

So, would you agree that the Algerian should have been disqualified from the match?

You dumb asses just don't know how to read news with a critical fucking thought in your head. Whatever you read that you want to read you fucking morons take as gospel.

IOC 'saddened by abuse' of 2 boxers over gender

The IOC said the IBA decision to disqualify the boxers last year was arbitrary and the main cause for the furor that has seen people such as British author J. K. Rowling and billionaire Elon Musk voice their opposition to them competing in the Games.
"These two athletes were the victims of a sudden and arbitrary decision by the IBA," the IOC said in its statement. "Towards the end of the IBA World Championships in 2023, they were suddenly disqualified without any due process.
"According to the IBA minutes available on their website, this decision was initially taken solely by the IBA Secretary General and CEO."
The IBA issued a statement Wednesday in which it said both boxers did not have a "testosterone examination" last year but were "subject to a separate and recognized test" for their disqualification. The IBA said the test's "specifics remain confidential" and refused to explain it.

Have any of you fools actually seen these results the the IBA refuses to show?
Have you?

Nope, that's why I'm asking you people who swear by the claims of this one Russian guy to produce it.
Don’t know what you’re talking about, but Pknopp and I were having a decent conversation, and you thought what? Time to troll j-mac?

There are legitimate questions surround the Olympics to allow this Algerian to compete against women boxers. That’s what I’m interested in, not your tilting at windmills, and insults…

Don’t know what you’re talking about, but Pknopp and I were having a decent conversation, and you thought what? Time to troll j-mac?

There are legitimate questions surround the Olympics to allow this Algerian to compete against women boxers. That’s what I’m interested in, not your tilting at windmills, and insults…
If these are legitimate concerns then produce the results of the test that raises these legitimacy questions, Clown. Can you?

“Umar Kremlev, the association’s president, said at the time that the boxers had been excluded from the 2023 world championships because testing revealed that they possessed X and Y chromosomes.”

Wake up dumb ass…
The IBA lost recognition from the IOC because of widespread fraud and corruption.

They never said what test they ran or published the results. It’s just what some guy said.

Khelif was born a girl. She isn’t trans.

How is me questioning the fairness of this competition “hate”?

I didn't say it was.

I assume you agree that my question is a fair one, which is why you immediately deflected to talking in general terms about others…

By saying it was a fair question to ask, I'd agree I was saying that.

So, would you agree that the Algerian should have been disqualified from the match?

No idea. Just because it's a fair question doesn't mean the question ends in disqualification.

So, you agree with 100% of the things the people you vote for do and approve of?
No

Who said 100%?

Do you agree with this too?
1722602726569.png

You added nothing new other than a lame insult. I understand you think I'm stupid because I am willing to look at this from a factual perspective as opposed to creating lies and hate along with you.
Did you read the article. XY chromosomes. Aka male.

You dumb asses just don't know how to read news with a critical fucking thought in your head. Whatever you read that you want to read you fucking morons take as gospel.

IOC 'saddened by abuse' of 2 boxers over gender

The IOC said the IBA decision to disqualify the boxers last year was arbitrary and the main cause for the furor that has seen people such as British author J. K. Rowling and billionaire Elon Musk voice their opposition to them competing in the Games.
"These two athletes were the victims of a sudden and arbitrary decision by the IBA," the IOC said in its statement. "Towards the end of the IBA World Championships in 2023, they were suddenly disqualified without any due process.
"According to the IBA minutes available on their website, this decision was initially taken solely by the IBA Secretary General and CEO."
The IBA issued a statement Wednesday in which it said both boxers did not have a "testosterone examination" last year but were "subject to a separate and recognized test" for their disqualification. The IBA said the test's "specifics remain confidential" and refused to explain it.

Have any of you fools actually seen these results the the IBA refuses to show?
It’s a man, you silly little IM2 burner

Forum List

Back