This Is Proof That Kamala Harris Isn't Black

Polls show as high as 20 percent.

A CNN poll conducted on July 22 and 23, surveying 1,631 registered voters who had previously participated in CNN polls in April and June, found that Harris had the support of 78 percent of Black voters, while Trump had 15 percent. A previous poll had 23 percent of Black voters backing Trump, while 73 percent backed Biden.

Trump dropped from 23% to 15% just by Kamala moving to the top of the ticket.

And that was BEFORE his racist lie that he didn't know she was black until she turned black. And he's not done making racist comments.

Yeah, 10% if he's lucky.

Well, let's see now. George Bush Junior, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Pungala Harris and next will be either Hank Johnson, Maxine Waters, Nikki Haley, or Alfred E. Newman.

Concentrate on that and realize that she's not "black" and you'll be alright

Only if your definition of "black" is 100% black. If we're going by that definition, there are very few blacks in the US. In fact, by that silly definition, the overwhelming majority of blacks in the US aren't black.

Don't get me wrong. I have never once referred to her as "black"... I have repeatedly said she is mixed, but that she is at least in part of African descent.

Again, the only reason I've said that was to respond to the idiots who have posted things like "Not a drop of black blood in her."

And I can't believe I'm wasting my time talking about this, because I couldn't care less about her race, what matters to me is a candidate's character, principles, positions on the issues and their track record.

It's not my defintion of "black" that's the problem, it's yours.

That's funny, since I never defined it. I don't even care about stuff like this. For the third time, I've just been responding to the dummies who have said things like "she's not black at all" or "not a drop of black blood in her."

It doesn't matter what race she is. She is already kicking Diaper Donny's butt all across town. Thoughts & prayers. :itsok:
Race pandering is expected from the retrograde left. At some point Harris may have to identify as white to appeal to a broader voter base.

Forum List

Back